Fashionable Wife

I barely returned to gaia.
What happened? Why does gaia need to apologize? o_o

Fashionable Shapeshifter

16,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not sure why they should apologize if they aren't sorry?? That's like when a mom forces a child to say "sorry" when they don't mean it. :/ You can't force empathy, that's just silly. (and your first post is so damn vague, that I can't tell what you're so angry about other than GC items? And if that's the case, why the hell would anyone apologize for making money that they aren't stealing from anyone?)

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
TheDemonSpawner
I barely returned to gaia.
What happened? Why does gaia need to apologize? o_o

here you go

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Poopoo Pikachu

(and your first post is so damn vague, that I can't tell what you're so angry about other than GC items? And if that's the case, why the hell would anyone apologize for making money that they aren't stealing from anyone?)

You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about, and that's not my problem.
Do some research before making half assed comments.

Sparkly Genius

Poopoo Pikachu
I'm not sure why they should apologize if they aren't sorry?? That's like when a mom forces a child to say "sorry" when they don't mean it. :/ You can't force empathy, that's just silly. (and your first post is so damn vague, that I can't tell what you're so angry about other than GC items? And if that's the case, why the hell would anyone apologize for making money that they aren't stealing from anyone?)

Long story short, Gaia staff are (were) buying up super overpriced marketplace listings, with MASSIVE amounts of gold of uncertain origins. You can get more details, etc. here

Fashionable Shapeshifter

16,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
its a curse
Poopoo Pikachu

(and your first post is so damn vague, that I can't tell what you're so angry about other than GC items? And if that's the case, why the hell would anyone apologize for making money that they aren't stealing from anyone?)

So you're making everyone else responsible to figure out what you're talking about because you're to lazy to inform anyone? I'm sure that strategy will get you far. . .

Fashionable Shapeshifter

16,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Kestrad
Poopoo Pikachu

Long story short, Gaia staff are (were) buying up super overpriced marketplace listings, with MASSIVE amounts of gold of uncertain origins. You can get more details, etc. here

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to clue me in!

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Poopoo Pikachu
its a curse
Poopoo Pikachu

So you're making everyone else responsible to figure out what you're talking about because you're to lazy to inform anyone? I'm sure that strategy will get you far. . .

I'm not even going to argue with you, it obviously has gotten this thread quite far since the majority of people ITT know what I'm referring to.

Anyways, updated the OP with links, so a misunderstanding hopefully won't happen again.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

16,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
its a curse
Poopoo Pikachu
its a curse
Poopoo Pikachu

I'm not even going to argue with you, it obviously has gotten this thread quite far since the majority of people ITT know what I'm referring to.

Anyways, updated the OP with links, so a misunderstanding hopefully won't happen again.

Thank you, I'm just saying, it'll help out your point a lot more, and get you more support if people know what you're talking about.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Teabo Milk Tea
I just have to wonder whether Lanzer is even aware that this is going on at the office, now that he works from home. smh

But I have to agree with Scourge. Staff alerts would be better because so many people just skip over announcements nowadays due to the large amount of CS spam.

even a staff alert issuing an apology would be nice as it would still be addressing the issue.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Gaia?

Apologize for steadily ruining the website?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gaia doesn't apologize for s**t lol. I bet they'd even publicly blame us for the economy, or say that all of these items being taken out of the shops early to be accidents. I feel bad for the mods, because they get so much garbage over stuff they can't even control.

Gambino Lover

I find quite strange that I have not seen any posts made by any admin here on SF.

So much for the "I am here almost everyday".
Minty-MANZANA
I find quite strange that I have not seen any posts made by any admin here on SF.

So much for the "I am here almost everyday".
They got called out for stuff they've lied over and now are in hiding because hiding totally shows your innocence. If Matlock speaks any truth it only furthers your guilt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff