Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Nerd

yum_burger Hey, I was looking through the marketplace and such and I notice that we don't have some of the basics. Like sushi! Cake, updated plain colored shirts, pants, and shoes like vans. Also dirtied up clothes, pants, and shoes. For sports soccer balls, foot balls, la crosse nets, basketballs, baseballs, bats, volleyballs, baseball gloves, things like that.

Purses, handbags, and shopping bags would also be nice. I also noticed that we really don't have many holdable letters! The only ones is from a Journal EI and Love Letters I believe, so I think we do need more. Pillows, basic colored blankets, more panties like the panty raider's pink panties, balloons, more drinks like Wizard's Brew. I'm not looking for anything specifically designed, just more basic and plain items like these. I'm pretty sure there's others I missed, but these are the ones I can think of from the top of my head.

EDIT: Can we also have less bulky bracelets, plain headbands in all sizes, regular fork, knives, and spoons, Stockings, regular sized hair bows, and updated sports items in a variety of colors and sizes?
Also, more clutches, satchels, backpacks, one-strap body bags, and more messenger bags. This was all suggested by the users. I'd like less catchy color. Some grays, blacks, browns, tans, and some colorful. I'd also like to include tote bags to the list.

As for me, can we also have bottled water? The closest we have to it is Cool Water Cologne, but I'm looking for actual bottled water. Something exactly like the alchemy component Imported Lake Water but more well-rounded and able to be equipped.

EDIT: more items suggested by others!! thank you all for suggesting these items. please Gaia, make these items!!

Leggings! and Garters
Pants with prints and patterns, like pants with a floral design on them.
Pajama shirts and pants in different patterns in colors
Regular sweaters.. And an idea from me, ugly sweaters?
Tie-dye shirts, scarves, bags, hoodies, tanks, dresses, pants, shorts, socks, ties, shoes, head scarves in long lengths, bracelets, etc would be great!
lunchboxes!
rulers, glue/glue sticks, stencils, crayons, markers, binders, notebooks, planners, pens, mechanical pencils, scissors, erasers, gel pens, mini pencil sharpener, highlighters, colored pencils, pencil cases, chalk in different colors, watercolor cases
Magnifying glasses
Journal/Diares
Decora shoes without the clip
Overalls!
Gloves!
Tucked in shirts, and generally more formal attire would be nice
Socks
Pasta - Regular, spaghetti, fish, w/ meatballs
Bowl of meatballs
Parasols
Utensils, plates, bowls and cups.
A backscratcher
An update on tents
Sleeping bags
Holdable dolls and teddy bears

More on breakfast items, beverages, desserts, snacks, and food from other countries. Chips, soda, jerky, Italian cuisine, Asian cuisine, A bowl of rice, yogurt, cereal, crackers, etc.
Jump ropes, hula hoops, and skateboards

FROM me.. Can you please have a bowl or basket full of cherries? A regular basket like Picnic basket and fruit basket like the one you can put in your house. Can we also have regular paper? In stacks, one in your hand, white, old looking (like love letters item). I'd also love some baby carriage's like the Sim's sponsor item. Binkies, sippycups, diapers, pacifiers, cradles, generally more baby items!

EDIT: New basic items to add!
Colored stockings - Pink, orange, green, ect
Plastic pumpkin bucket full of candy, a regular bucket, paper bag, plastic bag, ect
Blazers
Trousers
Nice fashionable and normal heels
Leggings
Dresses that aren't either Lolita, Glitz or over the top vintage (Like poodle skirts)-- or gowns that are totally out there (elemental). Normal fashionable day style dresses.
Basic blouses
Houndstooth pattern items
Plaid/tartan items
Animal print items
Paisley /floral items
Basic belts in simple colors- varying thicknesses too, please?
Boots
Teddy bears, please!

yum_hotdog

Friendly Cat

15,075 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
the wayward knight
yum_burger Hey, I was looking through the marketplace and such and I notice that we don't have some of the basics. Like sushi! Cake, updated plain colored shirts, pants, and shoes like vans. Also dirtied up clothes, pants, and shoes. For sports soccer balls, foot balls, la crosse nets, basketballs, baseballs, bats, volleyballs, baseball gloves, things like that.

Purses, handbags, and shopping bags would also be nice. I also noticed that we really don't have many holdable letters! The only ones is from a Journal EI and Love Letters I believe, so I think we do need more. Pillows, basic colored blankets, more panties like the panty raider's pink panties, balloons, more drinks like Wizard's Brew. I'm not looking for anything specifically designed, just more basic and plain items like these. I'm pretty sure there's others I missed, but these are the ones I can think of from the top of my head. yum_hotdog
I wish they had more hair bows, in different colors, that would tie on top of your head, in a bow. Maybe a yellow one.

Lonely Nerd

LemonKat
the wayward knight

Purses, handbags, and shopping bags would also be nice. I also noticed that we really don't have many holdable letters! The only ones is from a Journal EI and Love Letters I believe, so I think we do need more. Pillows, basic colored blankets, more panties like the panty raider's pink panties, balloons, more drinks like Wizard's Brew. I'm not looking for anything specifically designed, just more basic and plain items like these. I'm pretty sure there's others I missed, but these are the ones I can think of from the top of my head. yum_hotdog
I wish they had more hair bows, in different colors, that would tie on top of your head, in a bow. Maybe a yellow one.

yum_burger Oh that would be neat!! I would also like them to be at least a bit small. A lot others form what I've seen can classify as hats lol. yum_hotdog

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gave this thread an <3~ Lets hope we get some more basic items in the gold shops.

Rainbow Noob

We do have a soccer ball, football, tons of baseball stuff (incliding bats and mitts), and a volleyball. And purses/shopping bags, but we could always use more.

Personally, I would like more... um.
Plain headbands! Yup. just plaing headbands with no fancy flowers or doodads attatched.
And a regular sized fork/spoon. c:
I would like more bracelets - the only bracelets I really like are the reversible ones.
Stockings, headbands, and regular-sized T-shirts.. Please! I would personally love some more of these!

Lonely Nerd

raspberry gateaux
We do have a soccer ball, football, tons of baseball stuff (incliding bats and mitts), and a volleyball. And purses/shopping bags, but we could always use more.

Personally, I would like more... um.
Plain headbands! Yup. just plaing headbands with no fancy flowers or doodads attatched.
And a regular sized fork/spoon. c:

yum_burger Do we have a volleyball?

Man, these items look so old! Maybe we can get a bit of an update on them. Especially the soccerball. I believe the only soccerball is Gracie's Soccerball So old! D:

I'd love some headbands! In all sizes too! medium, small, large, in all sorts of colors, too. I'd love a fork and spoon too!! yum_hotdog

Lonely Nerd

Celinta
I would like more bracelets - the only bracelets I really like are the reversible ones.
Stockings, headbands, and regular-sized T-shirts.. Please! I would personally love some more of these!

yum_burger Yeah, I'd like bracelets too. The reversible ones look so big and bulky though, so maybe we can get them in a smaller size? yum_hotdog

Rainbow Noob

the wayward knight

Man, these items look so old! Maybe we can get a bit of an update on them. Especially the soccerball. I believe the only soccerball is Gracie's Soccerball So old! D:

I'd love some headbands! In all sizes too! medium, small, large, in all sorts of colors, too. I'd love a fork and spoon too!! yum_hotdog

Eeyup.
And uh... I just now tried on some of the stuff I listed. .____.
You're totally right, they do need an update. (they looked so good in the thumbnails ;___;)

Yeah, assorted thicknesses would be great! :D

Lonely Nerd

raspberry gateaux
the wayward knight

Eeyup.
And uh... I just now tried on some of the stuff I listed. .____.
You're totally right, they do need an update. (they looked so good in the thumbnails ;___;)

Yeah, assorted thicknesses would be great! :D

yum_burger Yeah! I'd lvoe love for the artists to do this. It could make a really good gold update!! yum_hotdog

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

the wayward knight
Purses, handbags, and shopping bags would also be nice.

Definitely this. I've been wanting a lot of these accessories, particularly clutches, satchels, backpacks, one-strap body bags, and more messenger bags since they're either in-style or relate to school.

The only shopping bags that I'm aware of on Gaia are Vittoria's Intimates, Spirit 2k6 Giftbag, and Gaia-Con Registration Goodies (if it can even be considered one). Maybe each gold shop could have their own (like how Ruby's Rack has her own brand-name clothing) with a second pose of a non-branded bag or a single goldshop could sell a variety of plain colors and designs?

Lonely Nerd

MizuRatiosu
the wayward knight

Definitely this. I've been wanting a lot of these accessories, particularly clutches, satchels, backpacks, one-strap body bags, and more messenger bags since they're either in-style or relate to school.

The only shopping bags that I'm aware of on Gaia are Vittoria's Intimates, Spirit 2k6 Giftbag, and Gaia-Con Registration Goodies (if it can even be considered one). Maybe each gold shop could have their own (like how Ruby's Rack has her own brand-name clothing) with a second pose of a non-branded bag or a single goldshop could sell a variety of plain colors and designs?

yum_burger I'd love more of these items. And more IRL relatable bags would be nice, too. To be honest Gaia Con Goodies looks sorta flat IMO, and I'd love that. We do have actuall shopping bags, but it's only one item and is in pink. I can't think of the name now, but I know it exists. I'd love more shopping bags, and even plain ones without the logo. And mini shopping ones too, like the Spirit 2k6 Giftbag without the christmas design or plastic hanging from it. yum_hotdog

Thieving Rogue

I agree with this. I used to make my avatars mostly out of shop items, but I rarely use them these days which is sad. It would be nice if we had monthly or every other monthly GS updates.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

the wayward knight
MizuRatiosu
the wayward knight

yum_burger I'd love more of these items. And more IRL relatable bags would be nice, too. To be honest Gaia Con Goodies looks sorta flat IMO, and I'd love that. We do have actuall shopping bags, but it's only one item and is in pink. I can't think of the name now, but I know it exists. I'd love more shopping bags, and even plain ones without the logo. And mini shopping ones too, like the Spirit 2k6 Giftbag without the christmas design or plastic hanging from it. yum_hotdog

Are you talking about Vittoria's Intimates or is there another pink bag?

And they could have a variety of sizes, like really small to obnoxiously large or even a pose for multiple bags. Maybe they could be in an Xmas gold shop update even (unless Crosstitch takes the other gold shop's place with exclusively themed items).

Lonely Nerd

MizuRatiosu
the wayward knight
MizuRatiosu
the wayward knight

Are you talking about Vittoria's Intimates or is there another pink bag?

And they could have a variety of sizes, like really small to obnoxiously large or even a pose for multiple bags. Maybe they could be in an Xmas gold shop update even (unless Crosstitch takes the other gold shop's place with exclusively themed items).

yum_burger i'd love it. We should always have a variety of sizes to owrk with when it comes to basic items. :3 I do hope that Crosstitch doesn't becoem the main form of updating gold shops though. ;(

And i think so.. Though I remembered them much bigger and a bunch of them in both hands. >_< yum_hotdog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff