Welcome to Gaia! ::

elusive chaos
I would love a lot of the Misc. items listed. I would also love video game consoles and the controllers to go with them.
I know we got a video game related ci before, it surprisingly, not many consoles. i think we only got 1 handheld game boy advance knockoff.

Formal Elocutionist

We'll never have enough piratical clothing. I'm game.

Shy Member

Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
elusive chaos
I would love a lot of the Misc. items listed. I would also love video game consoles and the controllers to go with them.
I know we got a video game related ci before, it surprisingly, not many consoles. i think we only got 1 handheld game boy advance knockoff.

Not too many consoles? So we did get some consoles? I didn't know. Do you happen to know the names of the items, by chance?

I know about the handheld game console in Prize and Joy (resembling a PSP) which I was happy to see when we got it.
elusive chaos
Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
elusive chaos

Not too many consoles? So we did get some consoles? I didn't know. Do you happen to know the names of the items, by chance?

I know about the handheld game console in Prize and Joy (resembling a PSP) which I was happy to see when we got it.
I totally forgot about those!

yeah, we got a gaming console I think either in Gee Boi Turbo or one of the SurperPrize collections, where you could hold the gee Boi Turbo, which resembled the one of the Game Boy's.

Shy Member

Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru

yeah, we got a gaming console I think either in Gee Boi Turbo or one of the SurperPrize collections, where you could hold the gee Boi Turbo, which resembled the one of the Game Boy's.
Well, I couldn't find any item resembling a video game console when I searched through item list threads of Gee Boi Turbo and the Super Prize collections from the years 2009 to 2012. Wish I could see this console item we have. I'm very curious now. I'll keep trying to find it.

I don't believe we need anymore handheld games because I am, personally, satisfied with the PSP lookalike. And I guess we don't need video game consoles with controllers since we apparently have one already? I just wish I knew what item it is.
elusive chaos
Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru

Well, I couldn't find any item resembling a video game console when I searched through item list threads of Gee Boi Turbo and the Super Prize collections from the years 2009 to 2012. Wish I could see this console item we have. I'm very curious now. I'll keep trying to find it.

I don't believe we need anymore handheld games because I am, personally, satisfied with the PSP lookalike. And I guess we don't need video game consoles with controllers since we apparently have one already? I just wish I knew what item it is.
Prize Collection '09, there's the handheld Gee Boi Turbo, which looks like the console.

I think I have to disagree with you on the need for more video game consoles. there's a lot on the rl market that we don't have on gaia as options. G64 could be a knockoff of the N64, GaiaCube could be a knockoff of the gameCube, and so much more.

LanceKent's Fav

Anxious Bookworm

31,775 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Waffles! 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yes to more Visual Kei!
ZorenaDeckard
Yes to more Visual Kei!
VK in your face! We're way past due. ):
legal bump
better cowboy items please exclaim
kamouflage
you're going to have to be more descriptive than that.
Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
kamouflage

like.
cowboy boots that don't make an avatar's feet look awkward.
cowboy hats that aren't small and squished and make the hair look weird. something like the toy story hat i'm wearin right now.
a better selection of shirts.
a smaller looking holster and doesn't cover the whole bottom area of an avatar.
kamouflage
Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
kamouflage

like.
cowboy hats that aren't small and squished and make the hair look weird. something like the toy story hat i'm wearin right now.
Now that I know what you want, in general, I can agree with having a cowboy update with these things. It doesn't seem like an outrageous request to have a selection of boots that aren't pixeled in ways that twist the avi's foot in weird angles, like some of the boots we've gotten. I know they're not cowboy boots, but the Elegant Lord's shoes and Tavern Wench's Wooden shoes are a prime example of what not to do.
the cowboy boots we have, look alright, actually.
how would you want to see the shirts differ from what we have, currently? "better" doesn't explain much for the artists who might want to do another cowboy update in the future.
Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
kamouflage
Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
kamouflage

like.
Now that I know what you want, in general, I can agree with having a cowboy update with these things. It doesn't seem like an outrageous request to have a selection of boots that aren't pixeled in ways that twist the avi's foot in weird angles, like some of the boots we've gotten. I know they're not cowboy boots, but the Elegant Lord's shoes and Tavern Wench's Wooden shoes are a prime example of what not to do.
the cowboy boots we have, look alright, actually.
how would you want to see the shirts differ from what we have, currently? "better" doesn't explain much for the artists who might want to do another cowboy update in the future.

there are only four/five shirts to choose from.
if there was a broader selection of colors and styles, it would be really nice for country dwellers that are on this site.
there could be three-quarter sleeve plaid shirts with vests for example.

Shy Member

Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
Prize Collection '09, there's the handheld Gee Boi Turbo, which looks like the console.

I think I have to disagree with you on the need for more video game consoles. there's a lot on the rl market that we don't have on gaia as options. G64 could be a knockoff of the N64, GaiaCube could be a knockoff of the gameCube, and so much more.
I would love a G64 and/or GaiaCube!
Those are good name ideas. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas