Rainbow Lover

12,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
There also needs to be rainbow tattoos. biggrin Pwease
Joan of Art
There also needs to be rainbow tattoos. biggrin Pwease
oh lordy, yes. why don't we have rainbow tats, yet?
I think we have a lot of Visual Kei related items actually. Most of these ideas are useless in my opinion. :/ --- The only thing I really support is the body mods in skintyte. I want better legs and arms, boob shading and curves.
Kiku-Lei
I think we have a lot of Visual Kei related items actually. Most of these ideas are useless in my opinion. :/ --- The only thing I really support is the body mods in skintyte. I want better legs and arms, boob shading and curves.
i don't think we have a lot of options, in the gold shops for pulling off VK. sure sorry you feel that way about that and the other ideas, but that's ok. To each their own.

i haven't seen too many people wishing for different arms and legt. it's usually the hands and feet that people demand change for. So are we talking having them thinner, or bent in a certain shape, like actual arm mods like you'd see in MC's and rigs, but in skin tyte?
Nekopi Nyaboron Nyanmaru
Kiku-Lei
i don't think we have a lot of options, in the gold shops for pulling off VK. sure sorry you feel that way about that and the other ideas, but that's ok. To each their own.

i haven't seen too many people wishing for different arms and legt. it's usually the hands and feet that people demand change for. So are we talking having them thinner, or bent in a certain shape, like actual arm mods like you'd see in MC's and rigs, but in skin tyte?

Yes, I think that people would love them. Though I'd also settle for the feet and hand modifications.

Shy Member

I would love a lot of the Misc. items listed. I would also love video game consoles and the controllers to go with them.

Saint Elder

I want a good amount of this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas