Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wanted an armless item, and finally we have it in the form of Antipathy! Except...there's an excess of blood. Which makes is virtually useless to me.
          Could we possibly get the same pose, or something similar, without blood everywhere?

Edit
          Note: I'm not criticizing Antipathy, nor am I necessarily suggesting this has to be a pose within the REI itself. This suggestion was simply inspired by it.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
That's a good idea. I wouldn't mind it as a later pose or in another item.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Tenko72
That's a good idea. I wouldn't mind it as a later pose or in another item.

I'm hoping for a finale pose, but just in case it wasn't planned already I thought I would put it out there now haha.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

I'd like that and the fact that an arm mod should work regardless if there's a leg mod attached.

I dearly love this armless pose but I do not fancy loosing my faun feet :c
I think they'll probably do another item for a bloodless version. The blood definitely fits with the item.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Yeah i agree, but still lots of love for this gorgeous item nonetheless.

Cute Punk

I love it~.But maybe we'll get a pose with it stitched up and not bloody next. =3

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Mermaid Eater
Yeah i agree, but still lots of love for this gorgeous item nonetheless.

Oh yeah, it's still a high quality item!

Angelic Blob

Since the Antipathy has a theme that includes blood, I would much rather an armless mod be available by some other means. Something with bandages also.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Bunai
Since the Antipathy has a theme that includes blood, I would much rather an armless mod be available by some other means. Something with bandages also.

I don't particularly care which form it comes in, but I see your point about the theme. Bandages would also be nice!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I have the opposite opinion! gonk We need MORE bloody items in general! More blood spattered about, more bloody pants/shirts, more blood covering the avi! Also mud, more muddy/dirty items.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
dreamsk
I have the opposite opinion! gonk We need MORE bloody items in general! More blood spattered about, more bloody pants/shirts, more blood covering the avi! Also mud, more muddy/dirty items.

To each their own! But I want more muddy/dirty items for sure.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Denham
dreamsk

This EI seems like its centered around the blood, like every pose is associated with blood. If you wanted the same pose without the blood, you still have the bone sticking out. I wouldn't mind if they made stumps for various limbs on a completely different item though.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk

This EI seems like its centered around the blood, like every pose is associated with blood. If you wanted the same pose without the blood, you still have the bone sticking out. I wouldn't mind if they made stumps for various limbs on a completely different item though.

I wouldn't mind the bone sticking out, I'd actually prefer it. But not all the poses so far have been bloody, there's still room for something that's dark without being covered in blood. Though I never said in the OP that it had to be a part of this item, it could be its own thing and could possibly work out better.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Denham
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk

I wouldn't mind the bone sticking out, I'd actually prefer it. But not all the poses so far have been bloody, there's still room for something that's dark without being covered in blood. Though I never said in the OP that it had to be a part of this item, it could be its own thing and could possibly work out better.
Why the bone without the blood? Thats where your blood cells come from! To me it still seems gory even without the blood, so I'm not sure what you want to convey with this pose? Or maybe it draws too much attention to itself with the vibrant red blood?

Ok ok, all of the poses have been blood red in color. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces