Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Builder

19,750 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
dreamsk
Why the bone without the blood? Thats where your blood cells come from! To me it still seems gory even without the blood, so I'm not sure what you want to convey with this pose? Or maybe it draws too much attention to itself with the vibrant red blood?

Ok ok, all of the poses have been blood red in color. lol

I know that's where your blood cells come from, but the red isn't just on the arm. It's also everywhere else. Either way, the bone isn't really important to what I'm requesting. An armless pose doesn't have to be used for gore, sometimes I design creatures that would flow better without arms. The suggestion isn't to change the pose, just a potential pose for the future.

Moonlight Sweetheart

22,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Denham
dreamsk
Why the bone without the blood? Thats where your blood cells come from! To me it still seems gory even without the blood, so I'm not sure what you want to convey with this pose? Or maybe it draws too much attention to itself with the vibrant red blood?

I know that's where your blood cells come from, but the red isn't just on the arm. It's also everywhere else. Either way, the bone isn't really important to what I'm requesting. An armless pose doesn't have to be used for gore, sometimes I design creatures that would flow better without arms. The suggestion isn't to change the pose, just a potential pose for the future.
I dont see why not have stubs then?

Anxious Builder

19,750 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk

...I never said that it couldn't be stubs?

Moonlight Sweetheart

22,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Denham
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk

sweatdrop Well you said you wanted to keep the bone...

Anxious Builder

19,750 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk

I didn't say it was necessary, though, just something I'd like but not the main suggestion. The OP said either the same item without the blood, or something similar. The bone poking out would be fun because I like bone items, but really a pose without it would be even more versatile.

Moonlight Sweetheart

22,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Denham
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk
Denham
dreamsk

I didn't say it was necessary, though, just something I'd like but not the main suggestion. The OP said either the same item without the blood, or something similar. The bone poking out would be fun because I like bone items, but really a pose without it would be even more versatile.
Thats what I was thinking. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces