Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know this topic is pointed out quite alot but i've really haven't seen a drastic change in proportions or equal item fittings. An example is shoes, pants, shirts (like the complex shirts), or event MC or EI items.

Shoes in general NEED a reboot, guys have the worst spot for this area of clothing, either the shoes are gawdy, chunky, mis-proportioned, pixely, and ugly. It takes me nearly forever to find shoes to go with a avi outfit. I've stuck with the same shoes for years, just because nearly every other shoe in my opinion is a sight for sore eyes, or takes the attention away from the avi. One of the joyous occasions of seeing the new boots overlapping the pants was simply amazing, but with most EI's or MC's, or even stockings the boots show green goo, a total turn off from me wearing them. I've seen nearly every new shoe for woman avis more fitted, and more amusing to look at, but nearly none for guys. -shivers- I'd love to see a massive gold shop shoe update, perhaps a event of some sort where gaia "is raining shoes!" and a good batch of them head into the gold shops, and perhaps Flynn could also take this oppurtunity to add some nice shoes to cash shop as well, for both parties are happy.

Shirts and accessories also are rarely good fitted as female avis, some don't look realistic, ,skeletal, or physically possible for bodies in general. Good examples are the majority of pants. Gaia has been improving on this, but there are still pants that favor loose for mens, then all of a sudden get tight for girls. Yes this is common IRL. But with fashion in general starting to head into the area of skinny clothing I wish to see more of this, the skinny jeans (going for about 78k in MP) look amazing on girls. On guys, they look crappy, theres a weird bend in the front of them that makes you sih and go "well thats not going to work with my shoes, or nearly any of my shirts" that could have been better.

I perfer myself skinnier, and tight clothing, but on some occasions I don't, but I'd love to have the option of both. And to release items that look great on girls and guys. It really bums me sometimes knowing that girls seem to be favored with the nice fitting sets, and tasteful articles of clothing, and men are left fairly low in this aspect. I would more then love to see gaia fix the clothing gap between male and female avis. Such as when things became unisex. i LOVED when more items were being converted, it made the development of avis easier and funner.

I hope people see the point I tried to make. This isn't bashing gaia, but nearly pointing out my concerns in the field of clothing (mostly for the shoes) and that pixel work should match with the avi.

MistressMitsumi's Husband

Demonic Elder

9,775 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

I agree with ya Jesse, I usually use these coal gunner shoes, or the button down fauna shoes. There are other shoes I'd like to use, but they either layer weird, or just look too big compared to the rest of my avi and attract too much attention.
A cruel world this is...

I agree, Gaia does need to pay some more attention to item layering and the graphics with it, rather than looking for stupid sponsors who no one really cares about or has even heard of

...for such fragile lives we live.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
i agree, and the shoes are definitely a problem.

i have been wearing the ska shoes FOREVER now as i cant find a good enough shoe...and i own a pair of converse and they are the same color, but all that aside.... they are the only ones i like....

Smooth Kitten

-agrees all the way with shoes- Those shoes are too small for the avis and pants also they'll make the avis look kinda disfigured like a hobo.

PLEASE GAIA FIX THESE STUFFS D8<

Shirtless Powerhouse

I find the Shoes That Have Kicked Many A Butt work well for me in a lot of situations, but I agree, it's incredibly irksome to find that...

Well, if I may use a drastic example, it's like the shoddy work converting Blade Boots from male to female. Blade Boots just look like utter crap on female avs, yeah? A lot of time, items feel like the reverse; they were made originally tailored to women and the male version gets half-assed.

Kitten

DJ Wang
A cruel world this is...

I agree, Gaia does need to pay some more attention to item layering and the graphics with it, rather than looking for stupid sponsors who no one really cares about or has even heard of

As much as I would perfer gaia to be more aware of item layering, sponsorships are very scarce for gaia lately, plus with sponsors come money, with money, probably comes item layering possiblities. We'll have to see.

@ganon: I agree I'm suprised quite alot that an artist would make a item different depending on gender, it seems so oldschool to me.

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
I agree. Even though this doesn't affect me right now, I could change my gender later... sweatdrop
A cruel world this is...

With the hordes of cash card buyers and rich kids with Mommy and Daddy's credit cards, you really think they are that broke? Plus Lanzer "donated" 10,000 US dollars to red cross for the Haiti earth quake

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
I don't really see an issue
I have tons of shoes and clothes that fit perfectly
I never have a problem unless it comes to colors like orange and yellow or lighter blues

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Tell me about it. I been using the same three pairs of shoes for I don't know how long.

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I know! I can't find any other decent looking boots other than the Polar ones and then these Dress Boots I currently have on.

I switched to a male avi for the sake of art...but I didn't know the shoes would be this big of a problem.
Ugh, yes. >3<
Mostly because I like to feel skimpy ninja

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm having a major issue with pants gonk
but yeah, I would like new shoes Discluding slippers 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff