Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should Gaia implement the ability to purchase multiples of the same item and a shopping cart for shops?

Yes! 0.89818181818182 89.8% [ 247 ]
Maybe. 0.021818181818182 2.2% [ 6 ]
No! 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 10 ]
Poll whore~ :D 0.043636363636364 4.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 275 ]
< 1 2 3

SFRN_Sylvia's Significant Otter

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Matt Donovan
Yes, because I want to buy millions of the same 2g starter item, throw them in the dumpster and enjoy the shitstorm... emotion_awesome lol

Two kinds of people, man.

Obsessive Nerd

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Yes, because I want to buy millions of the same 2g starter item, throw them in the dumpster and enjoy the shitstorm... emotion_awesome lol

Lol, this was a joke, I wouldn't really do that. lol But I'm pretty sure there are some CB regulars who will. wink

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan

Lol, this was a joke, I wouldn't really do that. lol But I'm pretty sure there are some CB regulars who will. wink

It sounds kind of amusing, not gonna lie.

Obsessive Nerd

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan

Lol, yeah. We already had some arguments because of people mass-donating caches. But at least caches are useful for alchemists and you can profit of them if you're smart... But imagine what'll happen if people mass-donate hundreds of thousands of worthless starter items... rofl

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan

Lol, yeah. We already had some arguments because of people mass-donating caches. But at least caches are useful for alchemists and you can profit of them if you're smart... But imagine what'll happen if people mass-donate hundreds of thousands of worthless starter items... rofl

Technically they can be sold back for one or two G.. :P

Perfect Saint

Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan

That would have been useful during that one Christmas event where you used items as fuel for some heater.

Obsessive Nerd

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan

Sure they can, but that's not the point. Most people dive in order to get something valuable or caches. One donation of millions of worthless starter items would block the dumpster for several hours or even days. And even if they dive every 5 minutes for 24 hours and pull 288 starter items, they'll get less than 1k gold if they resell them. That's why many people will complain for sure. wink

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan

Sure they can, but that's not the point. Most people dive in order to get something valuable or caches. One donation of millions of worthless starter items would block the dumpster for several hours or even days. And even if they dive every 5 minutes for 24 hours and pull 288 starter items, they'll get less than 1k gold if they resell them. That's why many people will complain for sure. wink

And people complained when it was bugs/trash because no one thought to resell them. Before it was just crappy aquarium decorations, mostly.

Obsessive Nerd

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan
Syesta
Matt Donovan

And people complained when it was bugs/trash because no one thought to resell them. Before it was just crappy aquarium decorations, mostly.

True. Though I must admit, I liked the aquarium items. 3nodding

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

13,000 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
I think its agood idea other sites have cart sistems and make things way easier , trough who knows if they will ever make this happen neutral

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
This needs more attention. -,-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers