Welcome to Gaia! ::

SFRN_Sylvia's Significant Otter

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
I made this topic SO long ago. If someone finds it, feel free to bump it, I'd be grateful. I can't seem to find a thing for threads I've created, so I'll do it again.

I'd love an option to buy more tabs, just like how we have an option to buy more outfits. I remember in the old thread a few people said they wanted to sort by MC's, EI's, etc. It makes sense in my head, but I suck at wording things properly, so I'll try, and I apologize if I sound like I'm high.

Basically, when you go to customize your avatar, you're greeted with tabs. These tabs are for your bottoms, your tops, etc. When animated items came out, they introduced a tab with them. I'd like the ability to BUY tabs (with gold), and, for the sake of the servers, limit it to the same amount as the number of outfits. I'd like the option to sort by my sets, by colors, by EI's, by MC's, by things I absolutely love, and by things I've been meaning to throw into my storage locker. (Obviously not all of these, but just some ideas.) I know I'd make some for specific sets, for holidays, and it'd be a great goldsink. We could base it off the outfit system. (You get I think it's two free, and then pay up to I think it was like 10k for more?) I know I'd buy up as many as possible, and I don't think I'm the only one. I mean obviously it won't happen overnight, but if there's a spring cleaning thing added for 2012, I'll likely submit it. (And I mean, obviously the arranger needs to be updated, etc, but isn't that in progress as it is?)

I don't really care if you disagree with me, but tell me WHY you disagree. Saying 'no' and nothing else will just have you reported for spam. It isn't that constructive. (Constructive criticism makes the world better.) I want to hear WHY it isn't a good idea, not just that it isn't.

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I support this. I also think that the animated tab we have now is completely useless. I would much prefer to see a tab for 'current items equipped'.

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

Soarin`
I support this. I also think that the animated tab we have now is completely useless. I would much prefer to see a tab for 'current items equipped'.

the animation tab was useless to begin with
i dont know about you, but im confused why on item should show up under two tabs (item and animation)
whats the point? shouldnt it just be under "animated"?

i would love another tab, my items tab is almost completely overrun and i have to constantly move things to my arranger invo just so its not so overwhelming

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
shruikan
Soarin`

i dont know about you, but im confused why on item should show up under two tabs (item and animation)

i would love another tab, my items tab is almost completely overrun and i have to constantly move things to my arranger invo just so its not so overwhelming

Because whoever thought of that idea had a case of the HERRRRRRRPDERPS. :/

Salty Phantom

Soarin`
shruikan
Soarin`

they herped when they should have derped emotion_awesome

i made a thread about it when AI's first came out
but it was either ignored or disagreed with so i let the thread die
i just stopped getting AI's or i would just stash them elsewhere because of it

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
shruikan
Soarin`
shruikan
Soarin`

That's Gaia's Motto after all...

Salty Phantom

Soarin`
shruikan
Soarin`
shruikan
Soarin`

really? you would think it would have more to do with cats....
xD

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
shruikan
Soarin`
shruikan
Soarin`
shruikan
Soarin`

really? you would think it would have more to do with cats....
xD

We herp when we should derp and if all else fails, CATS! ~ There is the full motto.

Salty Phantom

Soarin`

We herp when we should derp and if all else fails, CATS! ~ There is the full motto.

perfection! emotion_kirakira

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        Oooh I really like this idea. Especially if we can separate EI's, MCs, and maybe in CS/RIG items. emotion_kirakira OH OH gold shop and sponsor items could be separated too, that would make things so much easier, especially for people who have larger inventories.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Would love to be able to separate my items into other things like sponsor items, events/holidays, by color, etc. I go through my inventory once every week or two to try and get it into some sort of order and its really slow going since I can get sidetracked. But, if it were to separate into our inventory for us, it would make it a whole lot easier on us that have to have things completely organized. And making it a gold sink would be a great idea since that would be taking gold out of the system. But, it would have to be maintained in that the items are properly tagged to begin with.

SFRN_Sylvia's Significant Otter

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Soarin`

Eh, it's useful if you use them. For those of us that don't, it just sits there. And bugs me.

shruikan
Soarin`

wat. it's under both? oh lord.

Denham
        Oooh I really like this idea. Especially if we can separate EI's, MCs, and maybe in CS/RIG items. emotion_kirakira OH OH gold shop and sponsor items could be separated too, that would make things so much easier, especially for people who have larger inventories.

I'd love that. :c

Dorian_Archer
Would love to be able to separate my items into other things like sponsor items, events/holidays, by color, etc. I go through my inventory once every week or two to try and get it into some sort of order and its really slow going since I can get sidetracked. But, if it were to separate into our inventory for us, it would make it a whole lot easier on us that have to have things completely organized. And making it a gold sink would be a great idea since that would be taking gold out of the system. But, it would have to be maintained in that the items are properly tagged to begin with.

Hm.. We could add our own tags? Maybe. I'd love a way to suggest them, period.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

This would be great. I'd love to be able to organize my inventory tabs in a more customized way.

O.G. Nerd

This is a really useful idea.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Denham

THIS.
Do want. Very much so. It would make things so much easier to search for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff