Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Nerd

Wow, fantastic baby.
i love the fact that you have added so much stuff to it aver the years that i've been here but now it's in desperate need of organization. I think if you created tabs that said FLOWERS, DRINKS, CAKES, CANDIES and the like, it would be a lot easier to get to what we're looking for in the shop.

heart

FREE ZHIVAGO!

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
i agree, i hate sifting through all the pages trying to find what i'm looking for. I recommend sweets instead of "cakes" though. Purely because of the pie items

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Yeah, I had to go into THREE TIMES of searching just to find the item I was looking for. sweatdrop

I also have a problem with the Hair salon too. @_@ I mean I know that you really can't find a good Description Tabs for hair but.... ._.

-~--~-

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
User ImageHey! Listen!

I second this. There needs to be a little more organization!

User Image

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I completely agree. It needs some tabs to differentiate what's what in that shop.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Yeah, I had to go into THREE TIMES of searching just to find the item I was looking for. sweatdrop

I also have a problem with the Hair salon too. @_@ I mean I know that you really can't find a good Description Tabs for hair but.... ._.

-~--~-

Maybe "Short, medium and long".. just for a little organization?

But as for the OP.. yes please!

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
I would be so happy if they actually added categories to the shop like those suggested. Sometimes (especially during Events), I am buying gifts for the "Gift the person above you." threads, and the particular items I want to get I have to scroll through to. And although it only takes a few extra moments, it would be easier for me to just go directly to a tab instead of by chance glancing over it by mistake and then spending an extra 5 minutes trying to find the item.

...Sometimes I get a case of "Can't find s**t right in front of my face"-ness.

Formal Elocutionist

I think what we're needing is some shop personalization. That goes for all shops. Especially those that are more unique like Skin Tyte, The Bifrost, and Buttercup Cafe

Fashionable Fairy

8,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I TOTALLY agree!! emotion_brofist

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
It would be wonderful if Buttercup cafe had some organization

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Virgo Whiskers
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-~--~-

Maybe "Short, medium and long".. just for a little organization?

But as for the OP.. yes please!

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Why yes! That would defiantly work : D

-~--~-

Punching Bag

As a frequent customer and window shopper to the Buttercup Cafe, I know that categorization and new shop tabs would be such a time saver! Even to this day I still haven't memorized which page each thing is on. ; 3; Drinks, candies, cakes/pies, etc would do just the trick!

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
yea, this would be really great gaia. a search function in the shops like we have in our invos might be cool too.

Devoted Darling

It'd be super awesome if organization was used more in the shops as there are so many new things getting into them, especially the Buttercup Cafe.

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Ugh, yes PLEASE. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items