Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friends and I have gone in together to create a Gaia Town with a special RP.

I want the ability to purchase a couple of zip codes for my town RP. Like a guild, I want the ability to accept and decline requests to move there. I'm not suggesting we keep other gaians from visitng our zip code---just moving there without becoming a part of our town formally.

I would be happy with a gated community, or something like that, a special private space, but I would be much happier with it on the main map.

I firmly believe that the reason that the population of Gaia Towns seems random and thrown-together is because no one has managed to put together real towns---the land-grab is too chaotic. It badly needs organization.

If you don't want to do this, how about a private towns feature? Or a zoning feature where some areas are open to be purchased and reserved for certain purposes, and some aren't.

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
I tracked your topic from the other forum and I absolutely agree with you..My guild has been planning streets since before the testing phase so it would be a shame if we couldn't fullfill our plans.
I've also thought it would be nice, but they've talked about guild halls before, so I think thats what they'll be for.

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Angel_Suicide
I've also thought it would be nice, but they've talked about guild halls before, so I think thats what they'll be for.
Well I think that's more of a house dedicated to your guild...He is also talking about adding friend who aren't in your guild but might be part of your rp.
Larco
Angel_Suicide
Well I think that's more of a house dedicated to your guild...He is also talking about adding friend who aren't in your guild but might be part of your rp.

Well, they could just make a guild? I mean, this kind of feature would be easiest to implement towards guilds, I think.

Garbage

The ability to purchase an entire zip code - or even just an entire neighborhood within a zip code - would be fantastic. My boyfriend & I have 5 accounts all together, and I want to make a neighborhood just for us.

A "reserve" function would be magnificent. IE, reserve a certain number of houses within a zip code or neighborhood. It would take a long time for the admins to implement a feature like that properly in order to ensure that the right people get into the right reserved areas. I don't think it would take too too much effort to code it so that certain houses can only be bought by certain people, but coding it so that those people are all selected by only one person may be troublesome, as well as freeing the house up again if one of those certain people purchases a house elsewhere.

Angel_Suicide
Well, they could just make a guild? I mean, this kind of feature would be easiest to implement towards guilds, I think.

I'm not making a Guild for 5 accounts belonging to 2 people. Complete waste of gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff