Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  BUGS

fishing bait?

yeah! 0.27848101265823 27.8% [ 22 ]
no... 0.20253164556962 20.3% [ 16 ]
gold!! 0.51898734177215 51.9% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]

I have noticed that the bugs are worth nothing. I was wondering if we could use them for bait. You know not for 21 casts (I think like bait) but you know a few and depending on the difficulty depends on how "good" the bait is.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
So, this would be in a sense of "fly" fishing? Hm. I must say that that is an interesting idea. The rarity of the bug'll determine the odds of getting a good fish. Considering that you get the bug net from Logan, this may even be a feature already planned. Only time will truly tell.

Mind you, the bug catching game's release was only yesterday. Give things time. The fish weren't "worth" anything in the terms of trade-ins for awhile until the trophies and hats were actually released much later than fishing itself. We'll see in due time.
but what would bugs do to change the game

Vicious Warlord

I was more or less hoping to have fireflies above my head, rather than using them as bait. xp

anyway, it's a decent suggestion, maybe we will finally be able to reel in some Bass'terds then.

Aveto Crow Master rolled 20 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 4, 2, 3, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 2, 4 Total: 54 (20-80)

i though about htat too xd
that would make sense, but I'd just be happy if the bugs whould just have some gold value
Seems like everyone agrees.
Arg......I can't believe how many people just came in polling for gold...do they even care? oh well...

Gemini.ZII's Spouse

Shirtless Husband

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I was just thinking about that. I know around where I used to live, crickets used to drive the bass nuts. I used to keep some stored in vanilla extract just for when I would go bass fishing! wink
That and maple syrup... I guess the bass where I fished had a sweet... Eer... tooth? sweatdrop
Hey, whatever works in
fishing. surprised

... I only got guppies.
Boy, those suck. mad

However, they oughta
have SOME gold value...

I still remember the bug-
collector on LoZ:OoT...

Boy, I wish that was used
here, just for the sake of
argument. neutral

Quick Reply