Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi,

I'm putting this here to suggest that you bring back the ZOMG community bar and use it to give us another reward such as a day where the landshark spawns a lot.

The zOMG community bar was in the zOMG forum and it measured community activity. The reward for filling the bar was that the level "deadman's shadow" was opened to all instead of only those select few with special access items. Now that the "deadman's shadow" level is permantly open to all, I think it would be a good idea to create another reward.

Thanks,
Stubin

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

UPDATE
: Zealand Aquarius has this excellent addition to the idea:

Zealand_Aquarius
Just to add to this idea, if we used the bar for epic spawns (13-14cl or over) we could finally have a use for BB full if they were kept there or something along those lines.

Not to mention people would buy revives and other power ups if it happened. We could end up with a useless area been useful and money going into the game could be a win win.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
So basically you just want free stuff? Stop giving us cows a bad name >:u
Wut Panda

Why does wanting to fight the landshark mean wanting free stuff?

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Stubin
Wut Panda

Landshark still appears in Gold Beach from time to time. If you don't like it, then that's on you. I doubt they are going to create a reward for doing nothing. Wait for the halloween event x:

Barton Sweetheart

Just to add to this idea, if we used the bar for epic spawns (13-14cl or over) we could finally have a use for BB full if they were kept there or something along those lines.

Not to mention people would buy revives and other power ups if it happened. We could end up with a useless area been useful and money going into the game could be a win win.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Zealand_Aquarius

Or, if people don't want to walk all the way to BB, the area for the spawns could be randomized every week. One week is Gold Beach, the other is Basken's Lake, etc.

And I'm not trying to start an argument, I just don't think they've hired anymore devs since they announced zOMG! being shelved.
Zealand_Aquarius

ya I like this idea!
Wut Panda
Zealand_Aquarius

Or, if people don't want to walk all the way to BB, the area for the spawns could be randomized every week. One week is Gold Beach, the other is Basken's Lake, etc.

And I'm not trying to start an argument, I just don't think they've hired anymore devs since they announced zOMG! being shelved.

First this was a begging thread to you. Then for some reason you decided a reward for boosting community is a "reward for doing nothing." Now you say the whole thing is useless because we're gonna assume they won't put devs on it even though they were running the community bar after zOMG! was "shelved"

I think you are in some kind of mood.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Zealand_Aquarius

Nice idea. Since games won't be added to that area anytime soon.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Stubin
Wut Panda

You should edit your OP and add Zealand's idea. Seriously, it's a logical argument, which seems like as good a strategy as any to get your idea up and running.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I like the idea of using the bar for a different reward.
Robotic Chibi-tan

You should edit your OP and add Zealand's idea. Seriously, it's a logical argument, which seems like as good a strategy as any to get your idea up and running.

Okay I did it.

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I think it's a wonderful idea! pirate
Many people do love the epic spawns, and it might generate some enthusiasm.

Barton Sweetheart

Wut Panda
Zealand_Aquarius

0_o not try to argue either 3nodding

But the reason I suggested mentioned BB full is that the area is not used and the low low levels won't get randomly dazed and think the game is to hard to play and then leave. But we come back to the whole Dev thing but given JK and swarf can summon things I don't think it would be the awkward to do, but then I don't know much about programming.

Barton Sweetheart

Wut Panda
Zealand_Aquarius

0_o not try to argue either 3nodding

But the reason I suggested mentioned BB full is that the area is not used and the low low levels won't get randomly dazed and think the game is to hard to play and then leave. But we come back to the whole Dev thing but given JK and swarf can summon things I don't think it would be the awkward to do, but then I don't know much about programming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff