Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you use items that mod the base's hands/feet if they came in numerous skin tones?

Yeah! 0.82051282051282 82.1% [ 128 ]
Perhaps. 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 16 ]
I don't think I would. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Mega Glitch

Prism Moon
Legal.

I have a hand mod edit for the male avatar you can use.
User Image

Peaceful Demon

ngaurhoth1
Prism Moon
Legal.

I have a hand mod edit for the male avatar you can use.
User Image

That's awesome! Thanks, I'll put it in the OP.

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Witty Genius

So... I thought I had read a post in here that suggested to bring this idea up in an AtA thread, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I was looking at a different thread? O.o' Anywho, I did bring it up, and Lanzer thanked me for all the suggestions I brought up. Hopefully this'll get more attention. I really like this idea!

Peaceful Demon

TekoaNaman
So... I thought I had read a post in here that suggested to bring this idea up in an AtA thread, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I was looking at a different thread? O.o' Anywho, I did bring it up, and Lanzer thanked me for all the suggestions I brought up. Hopefully this'll get more attention. I really like this idea!

Hm, I don't recall such a post in here. Nevertheless, thank you so much for bringing it up in AtA! I can never catch those. Hopefully this is a request they'll consider. :]

Witty Genius

Prism Moon
TekoaNaman

Hm, I don't recall such a post in here. Nevertheless, thank you so much for bringing it up in AtA! I can never catch those. Hopefully this is a request they'll consider. :]

It was the accidental <3 and </3 thread that I read that in, haha sweatdrop But, whatever. Glad to have brought it up ^_^

Witty Genius

Now that I have this avi, I think it would look a lot better with clenched fists. This needs to happen, STAT!

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yes to non distorted, bare hand and foot mods!

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas