Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you use items that mod the base's hands/feet if they came in numerous skin tones?

Yeah! 0.82051282051282 82.1% [ 128 ]
Perhaps. 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 16 ]
I don't think I would. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

Peaceful Demon

flutterbyxbutterfly

Hopefully they'd be proportionate! Personally I like feet mods that make our feet a bit smaller, but I'm not fond of those ones that make them crazy tiny.

Catalyste

That'd be great too; then it would look like we're actually holding something. :9
Prism Moon
flutterbyxbutterfly

Hopefully they'd be proportionate! Personally I like feet mods that make our feet a bit smaller, but I'm not fond of those ones that make them crazy tiny.

Yeah, I think some mods look okay. ^_^ I love the shoes in Butterfly's Lament but think the sandals in Persephone look pretty bad, to be honest. sweatdrop (I still love Persephone for its other poses, though.) :]

Peaceful Demon

flutterbyxbutterfly
Prism Moon
flutterbyxbutterfly

Yeah, I think some mods look okay. ^_^ I love the shoes in Butterfly's Lament but think the sandals in Persephone look pretty bad, to be honest. sweatdrop (I still love Persephone for its other poses, though.) :]

Oh yeah, I always look at those Butterfly's Lament shoes and wish I could use them. They have a nice shape/size.

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

this would take crossdressing to a whole new level. I think its a good idea lol