Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you use items that mod the base's hands/feet if they came in numerous skin tones?

Yeah! 0.82051282051282 82.1% [ 128 ]
Perhaps. 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 16 ]
I don't think I would. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Assimilated Wolf

That would be super nice.

Peaceful Demon

I was just thinking about this the other day. I love the few arm/leg mods that I have. Gaia's artists have really improved over the years. But by comparison the base is kind of blah-looking now... it'd be neat to just get some plain arm mods. Not sure what you could do to legs/feet without putting any shoes on them though.

Not like super rare items though please please please. gonk It'd be great if we could get them in the cash shop or as an MC or... in the... gold shops?! /cautious pleading

edit: or possibly even as extra poses in dress-up?? You know, like that time we got the mouths update.

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Partying Fatcat

This is a great idea!

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Not sure if I posted here before, but again yes over and over. I love the lucie hands, they are just so dainty and they look like a hand unlike our freak show claw hands with only three fingers.

Peaceful Demon

Celeste Starfyre
Not sure if I posted here before, but again yes over and over. I love the lucie hands, they are just so dainty and they look like a hand unlike our freak show claw hands with only three fingers.

Lmao. emotion_bigheart
I can't stand our weird hands. I wish all future gloves would be hand mods.

Great Halloween avatar, btw!

Peaceful Demon

Legal. heart

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers