Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you use items that mod the base's hands/feet if they came in numerous skin tones?

Yeah! 0.82051282051282 82.1% [ 128 ]
Perhaps. 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 16 ]
I don't think I would. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Peaceful Demon

While I was making an avatar that didn't wear shoes or gloves, I thought it would be great to have an item (or feature) that modifies the avatar's bare hands and feet (and also comes in a variety of skin tones). The positioning of our default limbs is strange-looking (especially when left bare), and our hands and feet are thick, floppy and somewhat blobby-looking compared to the many high quality items we get. They can be covered up with arm/leg mods, but what about when you want to have no gloves or no shoes?

Perhaps an item/feature like this would replace the gloves layer for hands and the shoes/leggings layers for feet (since they'd be bare anyway), or maybe Gaia could figure out some way to implement it with their neat base-clipping abilities.

User Image
Quick edit of what I'd like to see
( Sorta; the artists could obviously do better than I can. ; Also, I'd like female avatars with fists. )
User Image
Edit by ngaurhoth1

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I agree! I love body mods. I just wish there were more hand mods in general that still give you the option to hold an item. :[

Peaceful Demon

Lamour Amelia
I agree! I love body mods. I just wish there were more hand mods in general that still give you the option to hold an item. :[

Aw man, yeah. I noticed that the Lucie gloves go over most handhelds and it just looks so awkward. I'd like for that sort of thing to be fixed too.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I had a thread I made on this on another account. I wish we had an EI that came with bare poses.

Dead Hellraiser

I'd love these. I feel weird NOT wearing gloves with hand mods, since the avatar's base has those weird fingers.

Peaceful Demon

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          This would be really nice for the female base since you guys have those flippers, but I wonder how that would work in a way that would be nice for other bases. Probably just a lose hand position that's nice and versatile. But Gaia has a habit of favoring light skin tones so I don't see them doing a range of skin tones right off the bat, unfortunately (oh, the agonies of having a male base and the darkest skin tone).

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
That would be lovely! I really like the look of a lot of the hand shapes we have for some of our glove items. I hate our meaty little sausage fingers that we have without any sort of mod. cat_emo

Peaceful Demon

Denham
          This would be really nice for the female base since you guys have those flippers, but I wonder how that would work in a way that would be nice for other bases. Probably just a lose hand position that's nice and versatile.

Yeah, even just a different hand position or something. I like what the Zodiacal's Aries gloves do to the male base's hands; it looks proportionate and way better than ham fists.

Denham
But Gaia has a habit of favoring light skin tones so I don't see them doing a range of skin tones right off the bat, unfortunately (oh, the agonies of having a male base and the darkest skin tone).

Although it took forever, they did release the elven ears and erkling ears in various skin tones. I'm sure with all the new layering/layer-chopping abilities they have, they could manage it much more easily than they could in the past.

Ghost Tamer
That would be lovely! I really like the look of a lot of the hand shapes we have for some of our glove items. I hate our meaty little sausage fingers that we have without any sort of mod. cat_emo

I really like Lucie's hands. They're so cute. But yes, our base makes us look like we're flesh-colored Fruit Roll-Up people. mad

Shy Stalker

I'd like this a lot.

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

I can not stand having no arm or leg mods....and it is for that exact reason. I don't like the way they look without it!
I'm so spoiled.

CRAYON

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Prism Moon
User Image

I've become spoiled by body mods over the years.
I love using them, but sometimes when my avatar is half-naked/wearing a swimsuit/etc, I wish I could still get the effect without covering up. If we could get items that make our bare hands and feet a little daintier/nicer-looking (and that come in an array of different skin tones), I'd be psyched.

Very strongly agrees 3nodding

Liberal Fatcat

Oh my goodness that is such a cute idea! I always did enjoy how dainty and slim our fingers looked when you equipped the gloves from Little Lucie. A body mod that creates nude and slimming limbs, but still allows you to hold stuff would be a dream come true in my opinion. emotion_kirakira

Peaceful Demon

Peaceful Demon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas