Welcome to Gaia! ::

bleach sheams to have many fallowers and i was wondering where i could see/read it at on the net if posible anyone here know
Shinpachi
bleach sheams to have many fallowers and i was wondering where i could see/read it at on the net if posible anyone here know
yes and since its not downlaoding its legal that im giving out this website.
you can only read it though.
go to
www.bleachdj.com

and click on manga galleries and viola!
RebelNovelist
They could probably make similar stuff (exact would be a copywright issue, but they can remake it into something similar).
Try the Item Suggestion Sticky.

Actually, the Bleach manga has no items like that. All of them are relativly generic looking.

Kon = Lion plushie.
Shinigami uniform = black samurai wear with white inner lining.
ZanpaKutou = katana first stage, wild looking sword second. They really can't do anything about it as long as we don't imitate the major character's soul slayers.

So on and so forth.
S.o.n.z.a.i
RebelNovelist
They could probably make similar stuff (exact would be a copywright issue, but they can remake it into something similar).
Try the Item Suggestion Sticky.

Actually, the Bleach manga has no items like that. All of them are relativly generic looking.

Kon = Lion plushie.
Shinigami uniform = black samurai wear with white inner lining.
ZanpaKutou = katana first stage, wild looking sword second. They really can't do anything about it as long as we don't imitate the major character's soul slayers.

So on and so forth.
your right.just as long as they dont name them exactly what they are, we should be good.
but now I really want a lion plushie that looks like Kon crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces