Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Edit: I've turned this into a petition. Click the banner at the bottom part of this post to sign.

When I first joined Gaia I liked the idea of designing a home. However, after I upgraded my home I was disappointed because it did not have enough space for me to experiment on other ideas.

There are no dividers available in the shops as well. And I wish there were more furniture to choose from (with different colors and designs).

I wish we could also add rooms or even a second floor to the house.

The homes have a lot of potential, either as goldsink or as another feature where premium CS items can be released.

Some people say that the feature is dead and that there are only a few who are still interested so why update it? It wouldn't be in its current state if only it's updated. It wouldn't be unpopular if it isn't glitchy. With the proper updates, Gaia can exploit this feature.

What do you guys think?

Click the banner below and sign that petition if you want to improve homes.
User Image

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Critic 0
I know I'd love to see more rooms and more floors. You can do dividers via bookshelves (see my house in my profile), but I want to be able to add internal doors and place things on the internal walls.

I really really hope they have time to fix Housing this year, it's been so long I find it depressing to even comment in suggestion threads about Housing. It just seems so pointless. :/

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mindset
I know I'd love to see more rooms and more floors. You can do dividers via bookshelves (see my house in my profile), but I want to be able to add internal doors and place things on the internal walls.

I really really hope they have time to fix Housing this year, it's been so long I find it depressing to even comment in suggestion threads about Housing. It just seems so pointless. :/

I've been waiting for some changes too. I understand how you feel.
They should also give prizes in the contest as well to encourage more Gaians to design their homes.

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I swear they were going to do a housing update before the end of the year, but I guess I was wrong. I know they were considering expansions for cash, but I don't think it went over very well( as did the cars for cash that was a 'typo' and 'cash was supposed to be gold'). Either way I'd love larger houses, more floors, and even customizable outside.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I would love to see more of anything for housing.

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Housing is currently dead and I, for one, hope it stays that way.

It was just a gold sink and a rather poor one at that.

Dedicated Vampire

They don't know you can't leave me ...

Homes is beyond overdue for a new update. They were overdue at least a couple of years ago (and, no, I'm not exaggerating) and nothing has been done about it. I would like a bigger home, but I don't know is Gaia is able to do that yet. Originally, the larger size was the limit because that was as big as they could make the window, I believe. But now Gaia has proved it can make bigger scenes on one page (like the Venus thing or the skittles thing, etc ~ cbf finding the real names of them, not the point) But maybe now, Gaia is able to make the homes bigger. I don't want anything like the Sims scale of control, but I would like enough space to make my home fit a bed, bathroom and the piano and still be able to move around. Additionally, I'd like to see more bathroom items for homes, I have a few suggested here under the homes section.

... They don't hear you singing to me.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I had to squeeze in all the items I purchased and leave out the bigger ones. I can't even set up a kitchen and put the sink and a toilet in my home.

WE NEED MORE HOUSING ITEMS.

WE NEED BIGGER HOMES.

PLEASE!!!!

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
[X] Before Gaia adds new things they should fix Towns and Houses.
Houses need new big upgrades, I'll list a few I would really like to see.

Let us buy more rooms, kitchen, maybe even bathroom, living room, etc with gold. Example, first extra room is 5,000g, next is 10,000, etc.
New house types.
New furniture, such as fireplace, a christmas tree, and so on.
Maybe let us choose the external color of the houses? I don't know if this would require a lot of coding, but it would be nice.

This is all I can think of at the moment. User Image

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Homes is so unloved this needs to change! crying

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nights-Rune
Homes is so unloved this needs to change! crying

There's little encouragement for other Gaians to design their homes too. They should promote homes like they do with aquariums (nothing against aquariums, just pointing an example).

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pudding Disaster
User Image

Let us buy more rooms, kitchen, maybe even bathroom, living room, etc with gold. Example, first extra room is 5,000g, next is 10,000, etc.
New house types.
Maybe let us choose the external color of the houses? I don't know if this would require a lot of coding, but it would be nice.

Those are very good ideas. I'd love to put a fireplace in my home.

And maybe a garden outside the house as well.

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ping_of_death
Pudding Disaster
User Image

New house types.

User Image
[X]
I thought of the garden idea too, that would be cute to have.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pudding Disaster
ping_of_death
Pudding Disaster
User Image

New house types.

User Image
[X]
I thought of the garden idea too, that would be cute to have.

A garden would be useful for the flowers we pick up at Towns too instead of using them for bouquets.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've posted a petition regarding this one. Just click on the image below and sign if you're interested. Thanks!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces