Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Will you be putting the bikini/trunk recolours up as a grant or in the Gold Shops at the end of the event? There's only about a week of August left, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of NPC traffic in the event forum.

Considering there's like, 32 separate event items, that each have to be gifted individually, people may not have time to get them all. Especially with the Summer Event running at the same time.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Looks like it's just the one NPC, now.

Perfect Saint

There were just too many and too tedious. I do love to hoard, but I don't even like to wear those things.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
I realized that the checkered ones are just recolours.

inb4 loyals shop i bet

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Myrielle
There were just too many and too tedious. I do love to hoard, but I don't even like to wear those things.

30+ grants probably should have involved a bot. They could have had real people using other NPC accounts, but it's a lot of work for what, less than 10 people? The main reason users complained about the spambots before was because they wouldn't stay in the event forum.

its a curse
I realized that the checkered ones are just recolours.

inb4 loyals shop i bet

Maybe as a bundle, but it seems like they should be in JS/GO like the others.

I don't mind some of them, but some of the colours seem awfully close to the originals.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I wish they would just put gold shop item recolors in freaking gold shops. I hate thinking GS recolors I've wanted for years will only be released in tedious, and/or nearly impossible to get ways.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Csilla Silvana
I wish they would just put gold shop item recolors in freaking gold shops. I hate thinking GS recolors I've wanted for years will only be released in tedious, and/or nearly impossible to get ways.

I liked that Garage Sale thing. It was like a surprise GS recolour update. Or the GS Grab Bags, which we need more of. They actually had a pretty decent drop rate.

"Tedious" or "not worth bothering with" is never how you want someone to describe your event.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Considering the event didn't start till July, you'd have to get one item every other day or so, right?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Since it's ending on Sunday, presumably, it would be nice to get a answer, one way or another, in the BP forum.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Looks like these are the only other GS items we're going to get this Summer, too.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Unless Gaia's going to give us a GS update on the last possible day.
Nova0437
Csilla Silvana

I liked that Garage Sale thing. It was like a surprise GS recolour update. Or the GS Grab Bags, which we need more of. They actually had a pretty decent drop rate.

"Tedious" or "not worth bothering with" is never how you want someone to describe your event.

i agree with gold shop grab bag!!!

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
-=Aehr2=-

I want them to get on with it, so we can get one for H&R Wesley soon.
Nova0437
-=Aehr2=-

I want them to get on with it, so we can get one for H&R Wesley soon.

i only got like a trunks and 1 panty bikini from the event i'd happily buy the bikini gold grab bag to complete the collection xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff