Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should I be let back, and him banned? (Read First)

Yes 0.58407079646018 58.4% [ 66 ]
No 0.41592920353982 41.6% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

[Saseko Hinotomai]
Silver Archangel
Blueyes Vampire
[Saseko Hinotomai]
Blueyes Vampire
[Saseko Hinotomai]

No, Freind. Duh.
Ok, i'll believe you.

And if you don't. Mine and his account posted at the same time. There's no way to switch so fast.
Sure there is! have one of your friends help you!
that and have two different windows signed into two different accounts, pre prepare the messages and hit submit one right after the other. xd

When you login with a differant account on another screen, the next time you reload or anything on the other screen you'll be logged out.
no it doesn't. I sometimes have at least three accounts going at the same time for my guild.
Silver Archangel
[Saseko Hinotomai]
Silver Archangel
Blueyes Vampire
[Saseko Hinotomai]

And if you don't. Mine and his account posted at the same time. There's no way to switch so fast.
that and have two different windows signed into two different accounts, pre prepare the messages and hit submit one right after the other. xd

When you login with a differant account on another screen, the next time you reload or anything on the other screen you'll be logged out.
no it doesn't. I sometimes have at least three accounts going at the same time for my guild.
Different browsers I would be guessing?
I myself usually have Firefox, IE, and Opera running.
Zlord
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
amazingly enough,
Quote:
EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS!!
is not a very long amount of time...
I haven't been banned in my one year, five months, and twelve days of being on here...
Why should you be able to plead your case, did you hack his account because he was mean, and because of that you shouldn't have been banned for hacking
I didn't HACK ANYONE. He ACCUSED me of HACKING.

He just HATES me because I FLAMED HIM AND MADE HIM LOOK DUMB WHEN HE JOINED.
and, with that, I paste this
Silver Archangel
Each hacking report is investigated fully by the moderators of this site. if you were banned for "hacking" or stealing items, then you have probably done so. the mods don't ban accounts for nothing.

Sorry about using your quote Silver, but it worked well.

As Silent has told me before, Him and a freind of ours were talking and our freind said he would let Silent borrow any item he wanted, and gave him his password. Silent loged into our freind's account and borrowed some items. Then was banned for hacking. That could be the "Hacking" They saw.
Zlord
Silent_Hacked
Mikle
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
amazingly enough,
Quote:
EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS!!
I haven't been banned in my one year, five months, and twelve days of being on here...
Why should you be able to plead your case, did you hack his account because he was mean, and because of that you shouldn't have been banned for hacking

and here i thought you never broke the TOS rolleyes

Gaia does keep a log of everything, and bannings are taken lightly.

PLEASE tell me you have already pmed a mod, OR/AND reported the user.
I have Pmed a mod, and reported the user. I'm taking it public so Gaia can't simply shrug me off.
they're gonna ban you for spamming the Site Feedback forum...
They wouldn't BAN me, you idiot. They'd move the thread. -__- Also, SPAMMING is what Blue was/is doing.

I don't need to SEE IT PERSONALLY, just ask them to look who reported The Broken Nitemare Seph and Silent-Mind for hacking.
Zlord
Silent_Hacked
Mikle
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
amazingly enough,
Quote:
EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS!!

I have Pmed a mod, and reported the user. I'm taking it public so Gaia can't simply shrug me off.
you are right in a way mon.

Dude; making it public, won't solve anything. It will just cause huge discussions. The mod you pmed will have more information for you regarding your banning.
Mikle
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
amazingly enough,
Quote:
EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS!!

Gaia does keep a log of everything, and bannings aren't taken lightly.

edit: aren't
and look! He admits it!
Zlord
Silver Archangel
[Saseko Hinotomai]
Silver Archangel
Blueyes Vampire
[Saseko Hinotomai]

PLease stop posting off topic, or I'll have to ask you to leave.
Zlord
Mikle
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
amazingly enough,
Quote:
EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS!!

Gaia does keep a log of everything, and bannings aren't taken lightly.

edit: aren't
and look! He admits it!
Tell me, was it fun being born a crackbaby? confused
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
Silent_Hacked
Mikle
Silent_Hacked

They wouldn't BAN me, you idiot. They'd move the thread. -__- Also, SPAMMING is what Blue was/is doing.

I don't need to SEE IT PERSONALLY, just ask them to look who reported The Broken Nitemare Seph and Silent-Mind for hacking.
and then what tell you?

Also, please read the stickies, so that you don't get banned otherwise..

MOD

Here are some examples of posts that are not appropriate for SF and that you may get an official warning for:
----
Quote:

You idiot, no wonder people are being mean to you. Stop complaining.3

That was taken from a sticky on the SF forum smile
- edited to fix a tag -
Zlord
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
Silent_Hacked
Mikle
Silent_Hacked
Zlord
amazingly enough,
Quote:
EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS!!

and then what tell you?

Also, please read the stickies, so that you don't get banned otherwise..

MOD

Here are some examples of posts that are not appropriate for SF and that you may get an official warning for:
----
Quote:

You idiot, no wonder people are being mean to you. Stop complaining.3
[/quoute]
That was taken from a sticky on the SF forum smile
No, that would, techinically, be incorrect. I have to log off, but, so you know, that's a different form of degredation.
((Just give up bro. It's not like the mods really give a s**t about this site anyways.))
Kaito Nakashima
((Just give up bro. It's not like the mods really give a s**t about this site anyways.))

((He's gone. And they Do Care. I've seen them Unban People For Showing A Good Case.))
[Saseko Hinotomai]
Kaito Nakashima

((He's gone. And they Do Care. I've seen them Unban People For Showing A Good Case.))

((Shut up Vlad, They don't give a s**t. I got hacked on the second account I ever created. The mods didn't do s**t, to help me out. They don't care about this site, jsut themselves.))

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Zlord
Silver Archangel
[Saseko Hinotomai]
Silver Archangel
Blueyes Vampire
[Saseko Hinotomai]

no, just All IE. all I have to do is open gaia again and I can log in to a different account without logging out of another. anyway we're really off topic with this side discussion. xp
Kaito Nakashima
[Saseko Hinotomai]
Kaito Nakashima

((Shut up Vlad, They don't give a s**t. I got hacked on the second account I ever created. The mods didn't do s**t, to help me out. They don't care about this site, jsut themselves.))
they don't have to do anything, they stopped the criminal, and that's it, they don't have to give you your stuff back or account, they would need to know your password for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff