Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should I be let back, and him banned? (Read First)

Yes 0.58407079646018 58.4% [ 66 ]
No 0.41592920353982 41.6% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

<center>I demand that you ban the user Komikaze, or komikaze_hacked.

Why?

A while ago, another friend of mine, The Broken Nitemare Seph, was accused of hacking/conspiracy to hack, and he was banned.

Isn't the old saying 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty Beyond A Reasonable Doubt?'

Komi OPENLY ADMITTED, IN REAL LIFE, TO SPEH, THAT HE ACCUSED HIM OF HACKING FOR NO REASON!!!!

LATER, HE OPENLY ADMITTED TO ACCUSING ME OF IT ALSO!!

This must end. Komi must be banned. I'm tired of losing my hard-earned items to a site because of some ((ABUSIVE)) report-happy a*****e.

I want Komikaze banned, or Komikaze_hacked banned, or WHICHEVER account he uses now.

I also want my account back. Don't know who I am?

I was known as Hakumatiru. I joined around August, 2004. Later that month, I switched to Silent-Mind. I survived on that account for EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS, WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A WARNING FOR ToS VIOLATIONS, HARRASSMENT, OR SOME OTHER FORM OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, AS STATED BY GAIAN MOD'S STICKIES.

And, OUT OF THE BLUE, I get reported for hacking, and that's the end of my account.

I was less tha 100k away from getting a Nitemare Scarf, and item I've been after since I JOINED, EIGHT LONG MONTHS AGO.

I posted, on average, 49 TIMES A DAY.

IF I MANAGED TO POST 49 TIMES A DAY FOR EIGHT MONTHS, AND NOT GET SO MUCH AS A WARNING, THEN WHY WOULD I START TO HACK!??!

I'm afraid I'm not extremely happy with Gaia right now, and it's inability to be just. I'd understand if I did anything wrong, Hell, I'd accept it, but I AM INNOCENT.

I hope that you decide to let me back. So, I leave it to you, the voters. Should I be let back, and should Komi be banned?

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Each hacking report is investigated fully by the moderators of this site. if you were banned for "hacking" or stealing items, then you have probably done so. the mods don't ban accounts for nothing.
Well isn't that nice!^_^
Silver Archangel
Each hacking report is investigated fully by the moderators of this site. if you were banned for "hacking" or stealing items, then you have probably done so. the mods don't ban accounts for nothing.
<center>Possibly, but I wasn't given the chance to plead my case.

Even the damned have the right to a fair trial.
Gaia Online is not America. sweatdrop

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Silent_Hacked
Silver Archangel

uh, no you don't. that little thing called the Terms of Service you agreed to when you joined gaia states that you can be banned at any time without explination xp

if you have stolen items, then you WILL be banned. you don't get to plead your case.

however if you are unsatisfied, PM a green mod and talk to them. I doubt it'll do you much good though
Blueyes Vampire
Well isn't that nice!^_^
Komi openly admitted to one of the people he reported that he reported them for no reason. He also admitted reporting me, for NO REASON.

I'll drag Komi to California if I must.
why are you telling us this and not... the appropiate authorities? like a mod?

Also, please do not use IRL examples, such as "He totally said so at school today" the mods and admins here don't count that as proof.

You should also not demand things, it really doesn't matter when you joined nor how much you posted, you'll be treated just like any other user.
But gaia is located in America, and the constitution states that all laws shall also abide by the constitution of America!

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Blueyes Vampire
But gaia is located in America, and the constitution states that all laws shall also abide by the constitution of America!
uh, no. this is an international online domain. they abide by their own rules, not the rules of one nation.
Silver Archangel
Silent_Hacked
Silver Archangel

uh, no you don't. that little thing called the Terms of Service you agreed to when you joined gaia states that you can be banned at any time without explination xp

if you have stolen items, then you WILL be banned. you don't get to plead your case.

however if you are unsatisfied, PM a green mod and talk to them. I doubt it'll do you much good though
I KNOW the ToS, bud. I quote it quite often. -__-

But I didn't STEAL anything. I didn't DO anything. But, I'm still going to be banned, because the system here is guilty until proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.
Silent_Hacked
Blueyes Vampire
Well isn't that nice!^_^
Komi openly admitted to one of the people he reported that he reported them for no reason. He also admitted reporting me, for NO REASON.

be sure to like... prove it/show proof of this when you talk to a mod about this.
Silent_Hacked
Blueyes Vampire
Well isn't that nice!^_^

Well then report him for false acusation or do the same to him!

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*Looks around to see if anyone is watching* Mod conspiracy! Lol!
Silver Archangel
Blueyes Vampire
uh, no. this is an international online domain. they abide by their own rules, not the rules of one nation.
The army is coming to kill you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces