• Treasure Hunter 100
Still can't buy any...

TehOpheliac's Princess

Generous Muse

16,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Still having this problem, tried three different computers, all of my mule accounts, changed browsers [chrome/firefox/opera], cleared my caches, logged in and out, and nothing. This problem has persisted since November 13th when the bags were released.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Still can't buy any on this account. All the store prices still says 0gold and still only get the Gift, Add to Wishlist, and Close buttons for this account. As well as getting a "invalid_payment_method" when I try to on this account. confused

Green Smoker

I bet if these items had a cash value on them they would be more diligent in finding a fix. This has been going on for weeks now. While they are at it, how about granting the achievements we earned during the Halloween event. Like, before Christmas?

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Morgue
I bet if these items had a cash value on them they would be more diligent in finding a fix. This has been going on for weeks now. While they are at it, how about granting the achievements we earned during the Halloween event. Like, before Christmas?

Pretty much. All they care about is money...All the free things like this always get put on the backburner cause they can't take anytime at all away from pushing out new LV items.... mad

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Same issue here. I've already cleared my cache and everything this week in the effort to fix the BG issue (which was fixed by getting rid of all my snowflakes, WTF), and that didn't fix it.
tried logging out and back in, still not fixed, I've also logged into my account on a different computer and still don't have access there. Also not sure if it means anything, but i don't have that better gaia thing on Firefox, so, no saved setting i guess (from what I've gathered).

I totally agree, if it was a GC item, this would of been fixed (they already fixed one such problem since after this problem started)
Also how much are the bags supposed to cost?

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Animegirl2007
tried logging out and back in, still not fixed, I've also logged into my account on a different computer and still don't have access there. Also not sure if it means anything, but i don't have that better gaia thing on Firefox, so, no saved setting i guess (from what I've gathered).

I totally agree, if it was a GC item, this would of been fixed (they already fixed one such problem since after this problem started)
Also how much are the bags supposed to cost?

@Animegirl2007: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/back-alley-grab-bag-list-discussion/t.94837225_1/
According to the linked thread, a single is 500K, a 10 pack is 4.5 million, and the 25 pack is 10 million each.

@thread: I dislike how long this is taking to fix myself, but I'm personally surprised the issue has received the bit of staff response it already has. Not quite sure how to react to that. Hopefully it continues. sweatdrop

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
It's monday, so *legal punt to first page*

TehOpheliac's Princess

Generous Muse

16,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
I don't remember if I mentioned it, but even without BetterGaia on, the problem still persists.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Legal. Just making sure it's not forgotten this issue exists. Motivation perhaps? emotion_c8
Yep, I can't buy it, either.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I hope this gets fixed, its really fustrating and makes me worry it'll spread to other shops somehow. sad

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Quick Reply

Submit