Welcome to Gaia! ::

isnt gaia freakin awesome?

yes 0.31147540983607 31.1% [ 19 ]
no 0.13114754098361 13.1% [ 8 ]
yes, and whoever said no is a loser. 0.24590163934426 24.6% [ 15 ]
poll whore 0.31147540983607 31.1% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

I know its alot, but what if you had a 3d avi, so users can rotate avis as much as they want, this version is so awesome, but I use a program called 3d-x max, and today i thought, hey, you can rotate objects exactly like you want them, so um, why not gaia? i mean, you could rotate the head, neck, body, arms, knees, ect. just rambling. and you guys are so awesome at gaia, seriously.
um... bump.
do you think its even possible?
meh, i never really found much of a use for the rotating feature. kneeling? possibly.
snrk
meh, i never really found much of a use for the rotating feature. kneeling? possibly.

there is kneeling. I want to turn to the side and look straight.... itd be cool.
and u know u love my siggy.
>_>
indeed.

and as for the rotating feature, i suppose being able to turn around your avi, and make them look over their shoulder back at you would be pretty sweet @_@
[/geek]
yes it would... i wonder if itd be possible.
in time perhaps, but there would be a lot of things to work out with making gaia clothing adaptable to the movement of the avi.

of course, i have minimal technological knowledge, so it could be easier than i think.
Bad idea, as many people have computers that won't be able to hold up 3-D graphics.

Plus, it'd pretty much renderall the Admin's hard work on the normal avatars useless.
its a ok idear
I'm not that excited about rotating, but I'd love it if they had animated avatars/items in the future. surprised
I don't like the idea of 3D Avis, its just plain stupid to me. Besides, its tons more work on the artists and 2D just feels much better. If they made 3D Avis, at least if they made a system where you can choose ... 2D or 3D ... other than that, I'd probably leave Gaia if they did 3D.

Extreme response? Maybe, but I like my avi the way he is ... 2D and pixelated.

( actually, that's something I would really want them to change.. make lines smoother so we don't look all jagged. )
no way gais avis r fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces