Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
ive seen people cosplay them just fine on gaia. I think pabu would make a great item but thats just about it. I feel like its kinda too late to make those. And I dont think season 2 will be very good.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I support this more than MLP....just sayin...Korra and Ang are freakin cool! cool

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Calelith

The one thing I'd want from a A:TLA or A:LoK would be Equalist stuff.

Gotta get my villain on.
ninja

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”

Aww man...Lin Beifong is my freakin hero! And I would cut someone for some bloodbending items!

Revered Inquisitor

MoonGuard09
ive seen people cosplay them just fine on gaia. I think pabu would make a great item but thats just about it. I feel like its kinda too late to make those. And I dont think season 2 will be very good.

At the same time, people were able to cosplay FMA:B and MLP just fine before their respective sponsor items were put out.

And I am sure that there are other whom feel that the next season of MLP that comes out won't be great, either. But, that does not mean it to be true; same for Korra.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Trash Lunatic

Night has chosen thee; Thy death shall be thy birth;

I would love this to pieces! biggrin It's gotta be done!

Hearken to Her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits at the House of Night!

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
Gavyn the Mighty
MoonGuard09

At the same time, people were able to cosplay FMA:B and MLP just fine before their respective sponsor items were put out.

And I am sure that there are other whom feel that the next season of MLP that comes out won't be great, either. But, that does not mean it to be true; same for Korra.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Yea Im not a MLP fan either. But to be honest I do find that more popular than Korra, theres soo much MLP products out in the worlds already, there are obvious fans for the show. Maybe there arent more than korra, but more seen because of all the MLP stuff you can buy. Which is why I think they made items for them on gaia.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
panoptes

after korra crashed and burned, what do they have left to promote?

did they say anything about another season?

Not that I'm aware of, no. It's seriously wishful thinking. But hey, we got a Zuko knockoff, so... I'm hoping maybe, MAYBE there might be something in the future, even if it's knockoffs. *fingers crossed.*

User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

Actuially Book 2 will be release in September. It will be centered more in the Northern Water Tribe with Korra's extended family. And she gets to go all Avatar Spirit Buster! We also get to meet all of Katara's children and...momo's children or at least a new species of lemur. AND rumor has it we will meet 'old' Zuko, and find out who Lin's father is (please be sokka please be sokka).

On other notes, I want this sponsor so bad!!! I would sell my soul and my entire account (if it weren't against ToS) to get this sponsor. We've had Nickelodeon sponsors before, so I think this is incredibly doable.

I want character wigs, bending items, ooo the new Army uniforms, and I so want companions....I need ATLA/LoK companions! Oh! And animals. I want a "I'm riding Appa" item.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Angelic Ace

31,125 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image

This needs to happen! I, personally, love A:LOK! (Can't wait for the new season!)
I recently went to an anime convention cosplaying as Korra.
Considering it's technically a cartoon being produced in the United states, it should be easier to get a hold of a willing sponsor...as opposed to the recently sponsored (hailing from Japan) FMA & Black Butler franchises.
I'm sure, if sponsors aren't possible, Gaia can make some convincing knock-offs, but either way, I really want Korra stuff! >.<
I'm a big cheap-o, but I'd totally cough up money for those items! whee

Revered Inquisitor

Legal.

Revered Inquisitor

User Image

" Legal. "

Art by Samanthai

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
No one creeps like Amon, haunts your sleep like Amon, or makes those prissy-haired pro-benders weep like Amon.
If I can get some basic Amon light-armor accessories (like shoulder pads, perhaps his greaves), his mask, and his hooded coat, I'd be set for life. :U

Revered Inquisitor

Pirate Captain Sushi
No one creeps like Amon, haunts your sleep like Amon, or makes those prissy-haired pro-benders weep like Amon.
If I can get some basic Amon light-armor accessories (like shoulder pads, perhaps his greaves), his mask, and his hooded coat, I'd be set for life. :U

User Image

" Some Amon stuff would be pretty cool, indeed.

Not high up on my personal list; but, I could definitely see some awesome avatars (oh, the irony) made out of it. "

Art by Samanthai

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
What was the Zuko knock off mentioned? (link or name of item please)

And I saw a Korra knock-off item once too, her clothes? i think -__- can't remember the name now though!

Revered Inquisitor

WraythRose Darkthorn
What was the Zuko knock off mentioned? (link or name of item please)

And I saw a Korra knock-off item once too, her clothes? i think -__- can't remember the name now though!

User Image

" Admirable Antagonist is the item with a bit of Zuko knock-off in it. "

Art by Samanthai

Eloquent Conventioneer

What would be especially nice about this is, because it's an American made show like MLP, the items would (theoretically) be available to everyone in the cash shop, unlike the animes which have special licensing and can only be sold in Mecho Neko.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff