Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Inquisitor

Come on, Gaia. You've given us FMA, AT and now MLP... A:tLA/LoK should totally be next. You can do this, Gaia. I have faith in you!

I've brought it up a few times in the AtA, and it was answered at least once that it would be looked into. I really hope that there may still be a possibility for this.

Edit: Also, if there is enough feedback/desire for this... do you think it would be worth making a possible petition in the petitions sub-forum for this?

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

User Quotes:
marshmallowcreampie
I think Legend of Korra would be a PERFECT Gaia sponsor. Because of the detailed, anime-esque art style, outfits and companions would translate well to Gaia items. Also, a matter of audience. Gaia has many users that would be interested in such a show, so that's publicity. With more seasons coming out, now is a good time. Plus the style of the items would mean that even people who don't care about the show would probably like them.

Hillbilly Hikari
On other notes, I want this sponsor so bad!!! I would sell my soul and my entire account (if it weren't against ToS) to get this sponsor. We've had Nickelodeon sponsors before, so I think this is incredibly doable.

I want character wigs, bending items, ooo the new Army uniforms, and I so want companions....I need ATLA/LoK companions! Oh! And animals. I want a "I'm riding Appa" item.

Hillbilly Hikari

I would sell my very soul, and possibly everyone else's souls, to get ATLA/LoK sponsored and/or knockoff items that are WAY BETTER THAN this. Part of me dies every time I come across this bending item. Makes me cry. However, with the awesomeness of items over the last year or so, and the addition of way better sponsors, ATLA/LoK is perfect for CI items. ^_^ OMG can you imagine companion items!! ^_^ I could finally be with Zuko!! or have tea with Iroh...hee hee I or II emotion_kirakira Finally having those hairstyles and NICE bending items. I would sell the entirety of my invo just to own them all. ALL. Here my Gaia? ALL!

Tessa Frel
I would love some more Legend of Korra items, so, so much (more, since we have one item that is similar to Korra's clothes). We could get an Appa companion, or at least an Oogi one and since they look very much the same, they could create an Air Bison companion and leave it at that. Besides some typical clothing for each Element, some vehicles and some unique creatures, I really want Asami's hair, eyes and lips.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Oh man, what I would give for Avatar: The Last Airbender or Avatar: Legend of Korra items. emotion_drool

Revered Inquisitor

Bleeding Apocalypse
Oh man, what I would give for Avatar: The Last Airbender or Avatar: Legend of Korra items. emotion_drool

I know, right? I would actually splurge real money for some... which, coming from a cheapskate like me, is really saying something.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Gavyn the Mighty
Bleeding Apocalypse

I know, right? I would actually splurge real money for some... which, coming from a cheapskate like me, is really saying something.

I want Sokka's hairstyle so bad. SO. BAD.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

after korra crashed and burned, what do they have left to promote?

did they say anything about another season?

Revered Inquisitor

Bleeding Apocalypse
Gavyn the Mighty
Bleeding Apocalypse

Sokka's hair would be amazing. I want an Airbender's wardrobe, Aang's tattoos, his glider... and an Appa Companion, Momo Companion and an I am Appa... Katara's hair... Azula's blue flames, Zuko's Blue Spirit mask and swords and Toph's outfit.

There is way more that I want too... those are just all of the main stuff that I would want. Ha ha.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Gavyn the Mighty
Bleeding Apocalypse
Gavyn the Mighty
Bleeding Apocalypse

Sokka's hair would be amazing. I want an Airbender's wardrobe, Aang's tattoos, his glider... and an Appa Companion, Momo Companion and an I am Appa... Katara's hair... Azula's blue flames, Zuko's Blue Spirit mask and swords and Toph's outfit.

There is way more that I want too... those are just all of the main stuff that I would want. Ha ha.

Oh...oh my God. Appa companion. crying heart

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
panoptes

Not that I'm aware of, no. It's seriously wishful thinking. But hey, we got a Zuko knockoff, so... I'm hoping maybe, MAYBE there might be something in the future, even if it's knockoffs. *fingers crossed.*

Revered Inquisitor

panoptes

Book 2 (which hopefully is out either this fall or next spring) is mostly done and fairly close to coming out... then they will have a second season with Books 3 and 4. So yes. Korra has quite a lot to promote still.

An addition to it would be to not only release Korra items, but to release A:tLA items too, for everyone whom loved that series!

Also, I have to disagree, Korra did not crash and burn; far from it. Ha ha.

Revered Inquisitor

Bleeding Apocalypse
Gavyn the Mighty
Bleeding Apocalypse
Gavyn the Mighty
Bleeding Apocalypse

Oh...oh my God. Appa companion. crying heart

I totally have the $40 giant stuffed Appa from the Nickelodeon store... if that clues you into how bad I want an Appa companion.

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
panoptes

They have the go-ahead for more seasons as far as I know so they should be out soonish.

On topic: I would love it if they got these as the next items for Mecha Neko... I would have to bribe Americans to get them for me or quest or trade but who cares? Just having them would be great!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

in any case, in a hypothetical ATLA CI, id jump at some nice bending items

for that fantasy elemental look

character items are nice too, but i want things i can use. wigs, accessories, backgrounds

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
panoptes

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Actually, it did quite the opposite. It was only planned to have only twenty episodes (one Book), but due to popular demand, it now has three more Books to tack on.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Gavyn the Mighty

you must have watched a different LoK and been in a different fandom from everyone else, then. i distinctly remember how disappointed everyone was in korra and how little it captured of the spirit of the original series.

Revered Inquisitor

diet otaku
Gavyn the Mighty

you must have watched a different LoK and been in a different fandom from everyone else, then. i distinctly remember how disappointed everyone was in korra and how little it captured of the spirit of the original series.

Sorry mate; but, I do believe that you are the one in the 'different fandom'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff