Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

Item Name: Rosamund's and all of it's recolors and just about all medium/long hair(Hair items and salon hairs)

Pose Name: Rosamund's Mourning Ruff

Avatar Gender: i'm going to go ahead and assume both, though i am not sure for the male gender.

Glitch description: The laying of the item is weird, the hair does not go over the Romamund's Mourning Ruff but under it with just about each long hair item or hair from the salon.

Screencap:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          I really wish the layering worked, I love the Mourning ruff but I prefer to wear long hair instead of short, and it just doesn't look right with it layer underneath. Tektek's layering for the avatar explains on the right look proper and as i wish my avatar could look, but instead i am stuck with the layering in the explains on the left.

Magical Girl

Item Name: Belletristic Beauty

Pose Name: Bellestristic Beauty

Glitch description: There's a white spec on the black glove, and comparing this item to its original, as this is a recolor, shows that this is not intended. This was most likely a missed pixel when it was decided to be recolored, and should simply be black to match the rest of the glove. It should be an easy fix for anyone, so please correct this?

Screencap:

Sex Symbol

Item Names: Astra: Red Ascending Wings, Astra: Whipping Blood Red Devil Tail, and Astra: Tears of Blood.

Pose Names: Astra: Red Ascending Wings, Astra: Whipping Blood Red Devil Tail, and Astra: Tears of Blood.

Avatar Gender: Only tested on Male.

Glitch Description: If all 3 are equipped, none of the items will show up on the forums (They do show up and animate in towns 2 properly, and in the Dress-Up page.)

Screencap:
User Image

Fuzzy Kitten

15,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Item Name: Minimal black

Pose Name: Minimal Black (Hair)

Avatar Gender: Female, uncertain for male

Glitch description: The eyebrow is red.

Screencap: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Bunny

Etheziel
Item Names: Astra: Red Ascending Wings, Astra: Whipping Blood Red Devil Tail, and Astra: Tears of Blood.

Pose Names: Astra: Red Ascending Wings, Astra: Whipping Blood Red Devil Tail, and Astra: Tears of Blood.

Avatar Gender: Only tested on Male.

Glitch Description: If all 3 are equipped, none of the items will show up on the forums (They do show up and animate in towns 2 properly, and in the Dress-Up page.)

Screencap:
User Image
Astras are really finicky, so a good rule of thumb is don't go above 2 being animated
Unless you get lucky, 3 won't work together

Cluttered Lunatic

11,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Item Name: Beyond Blue (coat) [along with Beyond Brown (Coat)] & Hardhearted (Argyle Vest)

Pose Name: {aa} both down

Avatar Gender: I only have a male avatar but pretty sure it might affect both genders.

Glitch description: The vest is shown over the left shoulder (our right)

Screencap: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess Bunny

Item Name: Cheeky Arms and Suika Swimwear

Pose Name: Cheeky Arms Skintone C and Sarong Wrap

Glitch description: Illogical bumping - the arms unequipped the sarong and vice versa

Screencap: N/A

Desirable Regular

Item Name: Peace Out Arms, Red Suspenders

Pose Name: all

Glitch description: it cuts off the top part of the suspenders. Which is incredibly disappointing considering how much I paid for the item.

Screencap: User Image

Would just be super cool to move the arms under instead of over sweatdrop

Cute Man-Lover

Item Names: King Of Coins & Pure Intentions

Pose Name: King of Coins original pose & Pure Intentions Cross Legged pose

Avatar Gender: Female, unsure if male also glitches due to being unable to change avatar

Glitch description: These items have been working fine since their creation together until just today. The King of Coins coat now cuts off the lower leg as shown in the customization section. This also occurs when testing items on in the Marketplace showroom. Unable to change avatar until the glitch is fixed and it is safe to resave.

Super Bunny

Item Name: White Knight Lancer, Myth of Fennec (or any arm mod item)

Pose Name: White Knight Lancer original pose (the top), Myth of Fennec arm pose

Glitch description: the White Knight Lancer arm sleeve appears even with equipped arm mods, only when arms are bent (see picture below).

Screencap:

Desirable Genius

10,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
L 8
Item Names: King Of Coins & Pure Intentions

Pose Name: King of Coins original pose & Pure Intentions Cross Legged pose

Avatar Gender: Female, unsure if male also glitches due to being unable to change avatar

Glitch description: These items have been working fine since their creation together until just today. The King of Coins coat now cuts off the lower leg as shown in the customization section. This also occurs when testing items on in the Marketplace showroom. Unable to change avatar until the glitch is fixed and it is safe to resave.

I am having this problem when I add any arm pose with the pure intentions
Item Name:Guy's Short Spiked Brown (Dark)

Pose Name: none

Glitch description: new hair bought an when tried to save did nothing and even the background is gone

Screencap:User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games