Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Conversationalist

Item Name: the "Louie's {color} Vest"s, serafuku ties

Pose Name: N/A

Avatar Gender: Female, most likely male too

Glitch description: The tie layers under the vest instead of over.

Screencap:
User Image

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Item Name: 4th amigo pants

Pose Name: n/a

Avatar Gender: female (have not checked male)

Glitch description: pants are knocked off by any anklet item

Screencap: n/a

---

kappagoddess

the ties layer that way so they sit underneath the collars of the serafuku shirts. vests layer on top of shirts so the ties have to layer under vests in order to work with their designated item. unless there's a way to make the collars of the serafuku shirts layer over the ties AND vests? so shirt, vest, tie, collar?
Item Name: Vittoria's Intimates, Style Munitions

Pose Name: Vittoria's Intimates (Pink Lace), Style Munitions

Glitch Description: Illogical Item Bumping. Equipping Vittoria's Intimates (Pink Lace) unequips Style Munitions.

Screencap:
User Image

You should be able to wear underwear (Vittoria's Intimates) under everything, right!? I think the pink lace would look so cute peekin' out from under that top emotion_yatta
Item Name: Charred Tundra Coat (+ other color variations)

Pose Name: Hooded

Avatar Gender: Male, possibly both

Glitch description: This is an old glitch, but I assume it hasn't been reported yet. Very often, hair will show through the hood from the back view.

User Image

Playful Kitten

Foxydoe

Glitch Description: Illogical Item Bumping. Equipping Vittoria's Intimates (Pink Lace) unequips Style Munitions.

Screencap:
User Image

You should be able to wear underwear (Vittoria's Intimates) under everything, right!? I think the pink lace would look so cute peekin' out from under that top emotion_yatta
I agree it would look cute but the problem is that's not a top, it's a unitard bustier thingy, which means it fills the underwear slot, kind of like a one piece swimsuit.
Frozen Mist
Foxydoe

Screencap:
User Image

I agree it would look cute but the problem is that's not a top, it's a unitard bustier thingy, which means it fills the underwear slot, kind of like a one piece swimsuit.

Hm. A unitard really shouldn't count as underwear neutral

They should fix it so it's a top, so we would still be able to layer things under it ~ we can wear tops over tops, bottoms over bottoms, but not undies under unis?

Brainy Bunny

Item Name: Rosamund's Redemption + Ophidian Harmony

Pose Name: Rosamund's Redemption (Innocent Temptation) + Ophidian Harmony (black cobra)

Avatar Gender: Female, but taking a guess this also happens with males since both items are useable with the male base.

Glitch description: Rosamund arms cut out part of the snake from the back. Also guessing this might happen with other arm mods.

Screencap: [n/a]

This glitch was fixed by Reirei! Thank you very much!!!
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dafc64cf6238382fd97fd77c38684893/http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x31/TheBlackMew/Avatar Glitches/flowergreenglitch.png

Tipsy Soldier

9,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Item name: Captain Aras Nestegg,Yellow raincoat

Pose name: Whitebeard

Glitch description : The beard does not go on the coat. you can see that 2 pieces of the yellow coat Comes trueth the beard

screen cap : User Image

Anxious Shapeshifter

Item Name: Rogue Bravado, Superior Form.

Pose Name: Rogue Bravado (Padded Leather Trousers), Superior Form (Dead Doll Skin)

Glitch description: Legs goes through the pants.
Screencap: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

14,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Item Name: Reve Rouille, Reve Marin

Pose Name: 'heart cage' and 'rib cage' poses from both items.

Glitch description: illogical item bumping - the heart and rib cage poses seem to unequip skins.

Screencap: n/a

Vicious Warlord

I don't know if this an issue that can be fixed or not but I really hope so. It seems that when you equip the naga tail from Twisting Dusk and then try to layer on one of the larger snakes from Ophidian Harmony this seems to happen...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The tail or body of the snakes seem to cut through the naga tail. Is there any way that would make them layer behind?

Magical Pirate

Item Name: Kallida Kumiho

Pose Name: Petaled Sleeves

Avatar Gender: Female (not tested on male)

Glitch description: Item is cut off when arm is lifted.

Screencap: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Hunter

Item Name: Captain Cobalt, Runcible Spoon

Pose Name: N/A

Glitch description: Runcible Spoon Shirt is not masking correctly, it peeks out and makes a strange triangle.

Screencap:
Look like this:
User Image

Should look like this:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out