Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Senshi

19,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
lilloulou
Item Name: Black Embellished Sherwani

Pose Name: Front facing only. Left arm is always; Right arm when it's up; Body when sitting.

Avatar Gender: Female Only (I tested the male)

Glitch description: Black Sherwani transform into the purple one!

Screencap: User Image

This is an old report I posted almost 2 years ago. As of today, it's still not fixed (at least in the preview mode in inventory search and marketplace).

Dedicated Friend

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian
Item Name: Captain Cobalt, Faithful Mechanic, Black Gloves

Pose Name: Captain Cobalt (Pirate Coat), Faithful Mechanic (Uniform), Black Gloves

Avatar Gender: Male; not sure about Female

Glitch description: When I equip the Black Gloves, a portion of my hand is still seen. It happens with quite a few of the gloves, and some gloves don't even show up at all.

Screencap: Look At Right Hand

I just tried the same combination on Gaia, but I don't see the problem you described in the screencap. Perhaps this layering issue only appears in tektek? :O

It's not the TekTek; that's the only way I could think of to get an image of what I think is a glitch. I have the clothes on right now, and you can see that on the hand that is visible, part of my hand is showing even though I have the black gloves on. I hope that this is a glitch and that I'm not wasting people's time. sweatdrop

Sparkly Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian

Pose Name: Captain Cobalt (Pirate Coat), Faithful Mechanic (Uniform), Black Gloves

Glitch description: When I equip the Black Gloves, a portion of my hand is still seen. It happens with quite a few of the gloves, and some gloves don't even show up at all.

I just tried the same combination on Gaia, but I don't see the problem you described in the screencap. Perhaps this layering issue only appears in tektek? :O

It's not the TekTek; that's the only way I could think of to get an image of what I think is a glitch. I have the clothes on right now, and you can see that on the hand that is visible, part of my hand is showing even though I have the black gloves on. I hope that this is a glitch and that I'm not wasting people's time. sweatdrop

Ahh sorry, but I still don't see it! Both your hands seems to be covered with the Faithful Mechanic sleeves and the black gloves.. D8;

Deadly Stalker

14,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Item Name:Truck Stop,Black Spider Back Tattoo,Nation of the Rebellion, Onyx Dragonslayer (3) Card Sharks (2) L'alchimiste de Flamme,2k11 Werewolf Hunter,Daemonsteel Slayer-blade,Bag of Many Holdings,Sci Magus,Doctor Killshye,Halloween 2k12 Von Helson Gun.Sanguine,Shiek,Astra-59: Raven Billowing Cape,Peeling Green,Galaxy Vest

Pose Name: Looking backwards

Glitch Description: A large green line

Screen cap: I don't know how to screen cap but I have it show to my avi right now.

Dedicated Friend

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian

Ahh sorry, but I still don't see it! Both your hands seems to be covered with the Faithful Mechanic sleeves and the black gloves.. D8;

I found out it's the Faithful Mechanic, so I changed the color of the gloves hoping that it would be easier to see. I also added the kunai so you know which hand it is. If you still can't see it, I think that I'm just going to use some gloves that cover the whole sleeve. sweatdrop

Sparkly Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian

I found out it's the Faithful Mechanic, so I changed the color of the gloves hoping that it would be easier to see. I also added the kunai so you know which hand it is. If you still can't see it, I think that I'm just going to use some gloves that cover the whole sleeve. sweatdrop

Apologies, but I still can't see it! D: If anybody else sees exactly where the problem is and can post a sketch of what it should be, please do!

Dedicated Friend

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA
Kimian

Apologies, but I still can't see it! D: If anybody else sees exactly where the problem is and can post a sketch of what it should be, please do!

I decided to change the skin color so you could see it. It's right below the cream part of the sleeve. My skin is white, but my hand below the cream stripe on the sleeve is still the original color.

Sparkly Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Kimian

I decided to change the skin color so you could see it. It's right below the cream part of the sleeve. My skin is white, but my hand below the cream stripe on the sleeve is still the original color.

Thank you for clarifying, but I still don't see where your hand is the original color? I think I really need an illustration of what it is supposed to look like... D8

Kawaii Bunny

Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA

Do you mean this cream part here?
Because I think thats just part of the jacket itself
User Image

Dedicated Friend

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Angels Alibi
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA

User Image

Thanks so much for the picture! But no, it's the other hand. Beneath the cream stripe, my skin tone is showing even though I have the Masterpieces white skin equipped.

Kawaii Bunny

Kimian
Angels Alibi
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA

User Image

Thanks so much for the picture! But no, it's the other hand. Beneath the cream stripe, my skin tone is showing even though I have the Masterpieces white skin equipped.

Hmmm..I still see the white skin, I see cream, dark cream, the blue then white skin for colors going down the arm on the left side

Dedicated Friend

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Angels Alibi
Kimian
Angels Alibi
Kimian
bluefeathers_onDA

User Image

Hmmm..I still see the white skin, I see cream, dark cream, the blue then white skin for colors going down the arm on the left side

The other hand, the one that you didn't circle, there's the dark blue at the shoulder, then the cream part going down the arm, then my original skin tone, followed by the dark blue part of the sleeve closest to the body, then the white of my fist.

Kawaii Bunny

Kimian

The other hand, the one that you didn't circle, there's the dark blue at the shoulder, then the cream part going down the arm, then my original skin tone, followed by the dark blue part of the sleeve closest to the body, then the white of my fist.

I see what you mean, but I believe thats the jacket itself
There's cream, then the skin tone from the tan base color, then blue the white
but I believe the darker color you think is the hand to be the jacket
On the female base it looks normal, just the cream color
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
On the male base with the way the base has fisted hands, the color is darkened to show shadows
BUT it looks like the tan male base
On the darkest base, it still shows, but can better be seen as a shadow c:
And here it is with a TOTALLY different color skin
^^ it's just the jackets shadow

Dedicated Friend

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Angels Alibi
Kimian

I see what you mean, but I believe thats the jacket itself
There's cream, then the skin tone from the tan base color, then blue the white
but I believe the darker color you think is the hand to be the jacket
On the female base it looks normal, just the cream color
On the male base with the way the base has fisted hands, the color is darkened to show shadows
BUT it looks like the tan male base
On the darkest base, it still shows, but can better be seen as a shadow c:
And here it is with a TOTALLY different color skin
^^ it's just the jackets shadow

......I feel like such a moron... It's not just me, I'm so sorry that I wasted other people's time on something like this when there are so many other glitches that need to be taken care of.

Kawaii Bunny

Kimian

......I feel like such a moron... It's not just me, I'm so sorry that I wasted other people's time on something like this when there are so many other glitches that need to be taken care of.

It's no problem at all ^-^ So many people repost glitches already posted by others when it says not to
or they don't fill out the form or are quite rude
It was just a simple mistake and it got sorted out in the end c: no harm done~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas