Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think?

Agree 0.77611940298507 77.6% [ 52 ]
Disagree 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

It would be nice, to be able to change your avatars expression. You have the pose option, why not facial expression? Like, we can close it's eyes, or open it's mouth and stuff. Not just when you create the char, but whenever you feel.

There should be a place to change eye color too, or, there could be like, a Contact Lense item. Like the hairstyle place, you can pay to but contact lenses, or just plain change the color.

More range of expression would be nice. Like I said before, being able to, close the eyes, or half close them. Make them look to one side. Or, look up. For Mouths, you can go into your "Customize Me" place and just pick a different face.
yeah i mean shes been smiling for ages
When you delete your avatar you can change your mouth and some of them look like different facial expressions.
Akutenchi
When you delete your avatar you can change your mouth and some of them look like different facial expressions.

Well, I don't feel like deleting my character every time I want an expression change.
{ That would make the site slower. And make the site run out of bandwidth more often. mad }
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Unforgivable sin
{ That would make the site slower. And make the site run out of bandwidth more often. mad }
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

neutral

Because of a simple "Mouth" change?

It'd be no different than changing your clothes.

TrueVelocity's Partner

kittypizza
yeah i mean shes been smiling for ages

atleast your avatar can smile. Males have either a choice of: Stoned or Gay.
well, also got the stoned with a tooth .. and casual pissed off xP

Either way, I'm up for some more expressions! Though, I know this has been suggested before numerous of times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff