Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Seriously every new limited item is a K-pop item or a recolor of the older one.
Also sick of the girly lolita items with the same shitty color combos. emotion_puke
More unisex items would be nice gonk

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I don't see how the new LQ item is Kpop-related at all.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Yes, because you are the only demographic Gaia cares about. rolleyes

Gaia exists only to please you.

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's hard to take your topic seriously considering your very bias and somewhat offensive poll.

While I DO agree they have been coming up with mostly girly items, with similar pastel colors and that is excluding large parts of the user base, you really need to rethink the way you phrase your "feedback" and your poll if you want people to take it more seriously and not just come here and be offended. neutral It's not OUR fault Gaia is doing this.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dat tone lol
People have different taste in music, deal with it. And I don't get how these new LIs are K-pop. It's a fashion trended. We had like two or three?

But seriously, I do agree on that massive overflow of feminine items. I prefer a more unisex approach to items. Kitty McFly was rather decent, but edged more female.

If we're going to do lolita, the male part need some love. ; n ;

Naughty Canine

13,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Welcome to gaia where no one cares too much about the items you dont like
User Image

IRL Labtech

you are aware this is an anime-based site right

also your poll is kind of offensive

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Braev Dullahan
Dat tone lol
People have different taste in music, deal with it. And I don't get how these new LIs are K-pop. It's a fashion trended. We had like two or three?

But seriously, I do agree on that massive overflow of feminine items. I prefer a more unisex approach to items. Kitty McFly was rather decent, but edged more female.

If we're going to do lolita, the male part need some love. ; n ;
Agreed, only this recent one was titled "k-pop" I feel like we have more lolita than k-pop/j-pop items.

Your avatar rocks by the way. I tried to do a androgynous type avatar but it was stupid hard. -__-;;

I'd love to see male lolita, or male j-pop/k-pop. Shoot, anything male that isn't actually for females. Maybe they need to hire another artist.
Let's blame popular fashion. I'm also sick of hipster crap and stupid hot topic vamp style clothes.

At least the k-pop inspired items aren't more lacy pink "girly" items. You can use them in un-k-pop outfits without too much trouble. Being street clothes for the most part.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Your poll is rather offensive. Liking Kpop does not make anyone a weeaboo (btw weeaboo is used for people who are crazy obsessed with Japan, not Korea). Plus, it's no different from someone liking other foreign language music.

Also, I fail to see how the new item is a Kpop item.

Natsu no Tsuki
I'd love to see male lolita, or male j-pop/k-pop. Shoot, anything male that isn't actually for females. Maybe they need to hire another artist.

There isn't a male counterpart to lolita. The fashion is all girly. However, there is the Ouji/Kodona style that's associated with lolita (but isn't lolita), though, and we have some items of it.

As for male Kpop items, there's Run&Gun and Bulletproof. Run&Gun is based off of EXO and Bulletproof is based off of Bangtan Boys/BTS, both male Kpop idol groups. 3nodding

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sakura Latte
Your poll is rather offensive. Liking Kpop does not make anyone a weeaboo (btw weeaboo is used for people who are crazy obsessed with Japan, not Korea). Plus, it's no different from someone liking other foreign language music.

Also, I fail to see how the new item is a Kpop item.

Natsu no Tsuki

There isn't a male counterpart to lolita. The fashion is all girly. However, there is the Ouji/Kodona style that's associated with lolita (but isn't lolita), though, and we have some items of it.

Yes, that is what I meant. Thank you for educating me. ^-^

Greedy Informer

I'm not really into Kpop so I don't really know much about that...
...but we do need more unisex or male items. I think lolita for females has been overdone.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Natsu no Tsuki

Exactly. They haven't released one in a while.
Apparently, this is considered "soft grudge", which is another thing, I think. (It looks more like pastel goth, tho. Although I'm not 100% familiar with certain fashion trends)

Thank you! o uo
Mods actually making them a lot easier. Sometimes I feel like I'm cheat. sweatdrop

A lot of guys want really manly stuff, and I'm perfectly fine with that. But unisex is def way to go, if Gaia wants to put business into the mix.
Some of the artists that made really awesome male stuff left Gaia a while back. (I don't think Frayen is coming back anytime soon. ; n ; )

Lunatic

amenamy
Yes, because you are the only demographic Gaia cares about. rolleyes

Gaia exists only to please you.

Umm I don't need people like you to comment here. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items