Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Getting rid of the gold cap for the marketplace? Constant re-re-re releases? Recolors? 5+ Announcements per day? Hyperinflation?
User Image

Get your s**t together Gaia. You were cool in my book with the loyalty shop, but now you're ******** over your user base yet again.
Even people who spend GC will struggle keeping up. Billions are nothing anymore, and the inflation is biting everyone in the a**.

Blacklist:
Awarded to troll gaians who derailed this thread further than it needs to be.
Please don't de-rail the thread. Join the debate, but don't go off topic.

Alaois

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Not to menntion the fact people are selling an item for 250 gold in soresfor like 9,999,999,999,999 in the marketplace. What the hell is this?
If this is not fixed i'm no longer buying gaia cash.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Well, the gold is already there, this just allows people to spend it.

If they'd stop the GGs, things might slowly begin to deflate.

You can't sell stuff for billions some unless people have it.

Invisible Regular

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about this. Items have been selling above the cap for ages in the Exchange. This way, at least the 2% tax is applied to those purchases.

Mysterious Trickster

I don't understand why users are getting upset over the price limits. It's the same as before, except the cap as increased. Just because an item is listed that X price, doesn't mean anyone will purchase it for that. 9/10 it's a place holder to show that the user has the item, isn't lying, etc.

Handsome Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kain-Senpai
I don't understand why users are getting upset over the price limits. It's the same as before, except the cap as increased. Just because an item is listed that X price, doesn't mean anyone will purchase it for that. 9/10 it's a place holder to show that the user has the item, isn't lying, etc.

9/10 it's users boosting the inflation.
Take my hair item for example, yesterday it was 1 bil, now it's 10 bil. The inflation isn't going to go away, it's going to get worse.

New users wont be able to keep up without spending real life cash. People are upset because Gaia does gold sinks then turns around and screws you over, ten fold.

Alien Spirit

Geek Sama
twiterpert
I don't understand why everyone is so upset about this. Items have been selling above the cap for ages in the Exchange. This way, at least the 2% tax is applied to those purchases.

You can't wrap your mind around why people are mad? Are you kidding me?
No need to project that madness onto others.

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
You all are in for a awakening when you log on and all the items your questing for is way out of your reach.

Handsome Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Leeam Ailiaseav

Dude, I'm not. Re-read my post before assuming. I'm asking if she's kidding, because it sounds like a joke.

Alien Spirit

DemonLordAthea
You all are in for a awakening when you log on and all the items your questing for is way out of your reach.
I've been "awake" for a while now. I've stopped questing. Some of us don't feel that compulsion.

Mysterious Trickster

Geek Sama
Kain-Senpai

9/10 it's users boosting the inflation.
Take my hair item for example, yesterday it was 1 bil, now it's 10 bil. The inflation isn't going to go away, it's going to get worse.

New users wont be able to keep up without spending real life cash. People are upset because Gaia does gold sinks then turns around and screws you over, ten fold.

Again, just because an item is priced in the MP, doesn't mean it will sell for such. Users have just as much buying power as sellers do. Sometimes I think we all forget that.

Not all new users, I suppose. But then again, I don't keep track. And again, it's up to them if they want to spend money here or not.

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Leeam Ailiaseav
DemonLordAthea
I've been "awake" for a while now. I've stopped questing. Some of us don't feel that compulsion.

Well, sure the inflation does not effect you but others.
Have you not any feelings for those who cant afford something that was 5mil yesterday that is now 1 bil today?

Handsome Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kain-Senpai

Gaia use to be about the community, and I thought for sure they were slowly recovering with the loyalty shop. Now s**t is going to hit the roof, and soon everything will be chaotic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff