Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have some gold on behalf of Sephroe.

Thank you. 1 100.0% [ 143 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Fatcat

Could we take some or all of our gold and stick it in our house? It would pretty much be a bank like people have been asking for to store unused funds as well as provide a nice home decore. That's the jist of it all so have fun.
That'd be neat, I could sleep on a pile of gold coins xd

I'm all for new house items domokun

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
This could also lead to new house items, like bags and pirate chests to store all the gold.

Neat idea. smile

Dapper Fatcat

JeuneFille
This could also lead to new house items, like bags and pirate chests to store all the gold.

Neat idea. smile

That's a thought. O,o

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
awesome ^.^ like "animal crossing" where you can drop the bags of money in your home ^.^

Dapper Fatcat

Kahime
awesome ^.^ like "animal crossing" where you can drop the bags of money in your home ^.^
Just like real life really. =X

13,450 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
I am liking all the ideas in this thread so far, good luck with it - I hope it gets put on the, To do: 3nodding

I'd also like it to be considered to combine that with ideas that were brought up in the various 'bank' threads; that in order too access the gold in the home/chest one would need to set and enter a password that is different to the account. It isn't perfect, but would increase the workload on the hackers and hopefully help stop them from getting it all. There would be nothing worse than having a hacker see that you have a lot of literal gold in your house and take both lots. confused

Dapper Fatcat

[RunningWolf]
I am liking all the ideas in this thread so far, good luck with it - I hope it gets put on the, To do: 3nodding

I'd also like it to be considered to combine that with ideas that were brought up in the various 'bank' threads; that in order too access the gold in the home/chest one would need to set and enter a password that is different to the account. It isn't perfect, but would increase the workload on the hackers and hopefully help stop them from getting it all. There would be nothing worse than having a hacker see that you have a lot of literal gold in your house and take both lots. confused

Thank you, but their is a more importaint thread to me I would like to have on the administrations "things to do" list. ^,^

That would only work if it's close able and the person might just take the whole trunk. O,o
I'm thinking just around the house in general, on the table, on the floor and everywhere else.

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
JeuneFille

Neat idea. smile

Pirate chests. Now that I'd like. I'm all for this. I could make my house look like a regular pirate's den.
That would be fun! Make a bunch of gold furiture and show off how rich you are! Or, not so rich... But anyways!
i like that idea

Lightbringer

Piggy bank-ness. surprised

Great idea. ^.^
I like the gold stacks in house idea. Maybe an item that you can buy that sells back to shops for the same amount? Say, 5000 gold?

Omnipresent Elder

Perhaps when viewing your items for when you decide what goes and stays in your home, it displays stacks of 5000, 1000, 100, 10, and 1's, dividing out your gold into items you can store away. Perhaps Rarely seen items then of 10,000 , 100,000 , and 1,000,000 could be implemented for those users with that much gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff