Welcome to Gaia! ::

i drew up these hats the WTF(Wildly Tremendous Fire Hat) and the LOL(Lots Of Liquids HAT,you think of a name for a water based hat! don't judge me!!) i think these would be good donation item ideas. at least they're not black/white based. blaugh sweatdrop

User Image
something like that,only a lot less ugly. i really suck at paint.
I suggested those hats in the Item Suggestion Thread back in February, and I'm sure someone else suggested them too xd

Good thing the ones you did weren't black/white based. I'm tired of seeing all the black/white donation items. xp
Jjmvideogamer
I suggested those hats in the Item Suggestion Thread back in February, and I'm sure someone else suggested them too xd

Good thing the ones you did weren't black/white based. I'm tired of seeing all the black/white donation items. xp
yeah,mine are fire/water based. we only have 2 fire based items and only 1 ice based one.
captain red-haired Shanks
Jjmvideogamer

yeah,mine are fire/water based. we only have 2 fire based items and only 1 ice based one.
That's cool.

I personally would love to see an Ice Halo. ninja
Jjmvideogamer
Jjmvideogamer

That's cool.

you too? that way i could make a polar oposite of my main account.
Jjmvideogamer
Jjmvideogamer

That's cool.

there could be an ice halo and fire horns,that would be kickin a**
Rodden
Jjmvideogamer
Jjmvideogamer

That's cool.

there could be an ice halo and fire horns,that would be kickin a**
no,that would screw up the counterparts. there should be a bone staff or something like that..
Thats a good idea. I would love to see new colors in donation items besides black/white. Blue and red come sometimes, but not every time.

Bucktoothed Bookworm

11,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
I was prepared to roll my eyes at this thread, but I actually really like the idea. I, as many others are, am getting a little sick of the 'angelic/demonic' stuff and I'd love to see the admins branch out more than they have. I would definately enjoy both of those hats. 3nodding
Perinoculous
I was prepared to roll my eyes at this thread, but I actually really like the idea. I, as many others are, am getting a little sick of the 'angelic/demonic' stuff and I'd love to see the admins branch out more than they have. I would definately enjoy both of those hats. 3nodding
when i told my brother about it,he beat me up with a wooden bat. 3nodding
I dissagree. They already made omfg and btk, they don't need another kind of those.
[.Axel.]
I dissagree. They already made omfg and btk, they don't need another kind of those.
but it's not the same as the other ones..
I'm, personally, sick of all these omg/omfg/afk/btk remake suggestions... I'd like to see more new items instead of remakes of expensive items...
dude i also agree with this...2 reasons..1, its cool 2, when in the god d@mn world am i ever gonna afford somtin like the omfg..and also red stuff kicks @ss!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff