Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krissim Klaw
Zero Omega

Our dev team is looking into any issues with achievements not granting, in the mean time, we'll be happy to help you receive your achievement if you file a ticket.
Really cause I filed a ticket and finally heard back...
Quote:
Thanks for writing. Could you please place your issue in this thread? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-back-in-time/halloween-2k14-event-bugs/t.94631377/
We are monitoring that thread and the quickest and easiest way to have your issue resolved will come from posting there.
I got the same email notice to my ticket, too. Where is this thread? I tried typing it in, but ended up back here.
I'm missing some achievements.
Thanks.
Moonlight_Splendor
I got the same email notice to my ticket, too. Where is this thread? I tried typing it in, but ended up back here.
I'm missing some achievements.
Thanks.
You can always make another comment on your ticket if you didn't close it or file a new one if your original was closed. Now everyone is on the same page so they should grant the achievements for you.

Instead you can also post in the thread. The thread is a sticky in the event subforum. The staff has been pretty good about granting achievements, it just might take them some time to get to your issue do to all the backlog of event issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff