Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

As events always provoke excitement and a general sense of renewed spirit within the Gaia community, I propose that for next year, a mid-late summer event be held.

There's a long, long gap between the Gaia Ball and Halloween. Another Gaia event, perhaps themed around summer, would do to even things out a little more and keep users excited.

Just a thought.

Theres an event sometime this month Ive been told. 3nodding

Festive Celebrator

Many people have proposed a mid-year official event. One of the strongest petitions I guess was "Carnival" or something along those lines, I forgot the name the petition had.

The thing is that events take a huge toll on Gaia: loads of people log-in at once and usually something crash-n-burns.

Also, people are so much more interested in any possible freebie the Admins may throw in than in the actual enjoyment of the activity. I guess that is why it is highly probable we will not have additional festivities to the ones we have already.

Plus, user-run events are a lot of fun too. I went to The Mascarade in July and had a blast.

Not every event has to be official to be worth attending to wink

edit-
These are other big user run event to keep an eye out for:
The Pesants Ball
The Furry Ball
The Cherry Blossom Festival
mid year beach party? That could possibly do wonders for gaia during the Summer...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff