Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
Licornia
Personally I just don't understand what to other users is so funny about 'teehee people are annoyed xDDD I LOVE THIS because people are angry"
I have no issue with trolling but this just is bad trolling, if it even still counts as that.

This, I seen CS:GO and Gmod griefing/trolling funnier then this.

Eeeeva's Husband

Friendly Nerd

8,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
From a neutral point of view (I'm neither a fan of Brain nor a hater) he creates items that make me laugh and that's a nice thing between all that over awesome, shiny and frilly stuff that bores the hell out of me. And as for the event I really like the shirt. Thank you. biggrin

Big Bunny

Miss Dena-Chan
sobacco

Well at least you do not have to pay attention to Kim Kardashian because you know you can stop watching TV, not look at her ads in magazines and all that crap, B R A I N is f'ing everywhere and it's honestly getting ANNOYING to see that guy every other freaking month.

Like someone suggested it might as well be Brainonline with all the crap he gets for NO REASON [because you know tickets and stuff]

p.s. His avatar is fugly, I don't care if I get hate for it.

Just saying that u can get away from it by not going on gaia lol

"Ticketa and stuff"um yea thats actually a very important reason???

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
Jace Quin
You might not be aware but Brain is kind of... a benevolent troll (hence the 'immaturity' of a guy who's in the vicinity of thirty) and I imagine he finds this all hilarious. Particularly the hate threads.
You are so right about the benevolent part! I don't know him, but was asking in a forum for that link to the BRAIN shirts, which sadly expired yesterday. And HE GIFTED ME ONE! I thought that was so sweet of him!! biggrin

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Adnama Lavode
Gaia NPCs don't get this much attention. neutral
i wish gaia NPCs got this much attention. sad item bundles and events dedicated to specific NPCs would be really awesome~ we could vote (like the gold sink voting thing from before i guess) on which NPC would be next.
now i'm sad because this isn't a thing.

Capitalist

Leothalis the Magus
You know, if I could inspire this much hate and whining with one single event I'd be having a ******** field day.

why does gaiaonline let this thread even exist smh..

Ruthless Shapeshifter

All I can say about the issue is that..
although I don't hate the guy himself.
I just tend to not really like the items that
come out of his tickets.

Him having so many tickets and items
just kind of bugs me. XD I'm not jealous
that he has a lot. I just wish those tickets
would have gone to other users and we could
have gotten a more diverse set of
new items/events/SDdolls than so many Brain
items.

Makes me really wish Gaia would limit the
amount of tickets that can be used on one
single theme/User. >__>;

Give a chance to other people....?
Or better yet--- to other ideas.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Super 9-Volt
KuraiSakura
In reality, no one really cares outside Gaia.

I'm sure someone else will do something similar with their ticket

May as well get used to ignoring it

At least it couldn't have been worse...how about a forced meme event? Its unforgivable and yet with Gaia's history some idiot is bound to do it.
What's wrong with memes? cat_stressed If I had a ticket to create an event, I'd make a forced meme event because I like them and so do other people!

Actually, that would be my only option for an event because after I heard that one of BRAIN's friends made this for him, I was like "Aww, that's so sweet!" and thought that it would be nice to do something similar for a friend if I ever had a ticket for it. But after seeing all the hate they're getting, I thought against it because I don't want to cause her to get the same reactions from haters.

I wouldn't hate if it was their birthday and you planned it that way. I'd actually would think that would be very thoughtful and very sweet. It plays off much differently than yesterday's event.

Lunatic

I really didn't mind. When the Brain thing became more crazy
with items and his recolors and his cash shop update I was kinda
annoyed, but this event was only 24 hours and not that big of a deal.
There will be more Brain to come in the future so we all just have to get used to it. xD

I think theyr still working on Brain March. emotion_yatta

Feral Flatterer

Though I've never spoken to the guy directly (pro lurker, here), I haven't ever seen him get nasty with people even when they're trying to roast him on a spit for the actions of his cultists. Brain day was one day and everyone got a freebie shirt out of it. Heck, he's not even the one who used the ticket to make face-melting-gold-day a reality.

However, I do understand the frustration with the constant "huehue we're so funny" gag items that are made by him and/or inspired by him but made by other users. Still, I don't think these "hate" threads that are targeting Brain specifically are all that mature, either. Do I like gold? Nope. Do I think the joke died a long time ago and now we're just beating a dead donkey with a stick? Yup. Do I hate Brain, a single user and person, for it? Nah. I think there are worse things than overdone jokes on this site.

Perfect Knight

Didn't know who the person was/is before all this and amazingly still don't ... the secret to it is simply not caring enough one way or another about it.

Girl

I don't know the dude personally, but I kinda really dislike people who are basically..

I think I'm a bit silly for saying this - maybe I am - but I would prefer more variety and I really like it when people become brands, memes or labels. I don't think I'll ever get a ticket and really I wouldn't have the skills to make a descent usage of it, but really, I wish there were more people actually getting the tickets, more names being of fame and more people creating a plethora of different items.

I just don't like the whole "monopoly factor" he's got on the tickets even if he's not really doing it per say.

Eloquent Muse

Kuubosuiki
I don't know the dude personally, but I kinda really dislike people who are basically..

I think I'm a bit silly for saying this - maybe I am - but I would prefer more variety and I really like it when people become brands, memes or labels. I don't think I'll ever get a ticket and really I wouldn't have the skills to make a descent usage of it, but really, I wish there were more people actually getting the tickets, more names being of fame and more people creating a plethora of different items.

I just don't like the whole "monopoly factor" he's got on the tickets even if he's not really doing it per say.
I think that's why most people are annoyed with it, too. That and the constant recolors of the '03, than selling for high bucks and doing it all over, again. The same people, the same color combinations, and the ones with ideas beyond '03 don't get a chance.

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I've been here for 8 years now & not once have I ever talked to him anywhere on here.
But, if he's trolling around Gaia, as I see some have mentioned before, isn't trolling against Gaia's rules?
Why has he not been reported/warned/banned for that if it's against their rules?
I, personally, don't like any of the items he has created so far, & if they continued to be the same I doubt I ever will like them.
They are for me.

I also think there should be a limit as to how many tickets one user can use, but if they did, who's to stop someone else using the tickets to make items for him? Unless they limit the items, too....

I, too, would like to see the NPCs get more attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff