Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Leothalis the Magus
You know, if I could inspire this much hate and whining with one single event I'd be having a ******** field day.

My sentiments exactly. The fact of the matter is it's kind of brilliant. I have no idea why people are so upset, I could care less. In fact it's kind of hilarious. I mean, honestly many of our events have been complete jokes anyway so what difference does it make?

What upset me deeply was the whining in regards to the LGBT flags, compared to that I don't feel a thing about this event aside amusement. When you think about it in the grand scheme of things, it shouldn't really affect people so negatively.

This is just proof that people are going to complain about even the most mundane s**t. Personally, I'm not gonna complain about some random free event. -shrug-

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
KuraiSakura
In reality, no one really cares outside Gaia.

I'm sure someone else will do something similar with their ticket

May as well get used to ignoring it

At least it couldn't have been worse...how about a forced meme event? Its unforgivable and yet with Gaia's history some idiot is bound to do it.
What's wrong with memes? cat_stressed If I had a ticket to create an event, I'd make a forced meme event because I like them and so do other people!

Actually, that would be my only option for an event because after I heard that one of BRAIN's friends made this for him, I was like "Aww, that's so sweet!" and thought that it would be nice to do something similar for a friend if I ever had a ticket for it. But after seeing all the hate they're getting, I thought against it because I don't want to cause her to get the same reactions from haters.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I'm more distracted by the art with him on the potty.Whenever I look up at the banner,otherwise I go about my night.owo;

Spooky Researcher

20,775 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • There are two sides... 50
Super 9-Volt
KuraiSakura
In reality, no one really cares outside Gaia.

I'm sure someone else will do something similar with their ticket

May as well get used to ignoring it

At least it couldn't have been worse...how about a forced meme event? Its unforgivable and yet with Gaia's history some idiot is bound to do it.
What's wrong with memes? cat_stressed If I had a ticket to create an event, I'd make a forced meme event because I like them and so do other people!

Actually, that would be my only option for an event because after I heard that one of BRAIN's friends made this for him, I was like "Aww, that's so sweet!" and thought that it would be nice to do something similar for a friend if I ever had a ticket for it. But after seeing all the hate they're getting, I thought against it because I don't want to cause her to get the same reactions from haters.

Not really easy to explain it, forced meme is a forced meme, it kills brain cells. This is better than a forced meme.

You don't have to be discouraged to make an event for your friend, the issue is if you care about other people hating you for it if you ever had a ticket.

Is the person responsible being hurt by their screams of pain and agony?

Probably not....I wouldn't either~

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Sugar Shy Studios
It's not just the event that bothers me, it's the fact that so much revolves around this one person. over 20 items? A little excess if you ask me.

It's kind of a cult. You either follow it or ignore it. Don't let it get to you so much.

Yuki_Windira
I'm more distracted by the art with him on the potty.Whenever I look up at the banner,otherwise I go about my night.owo;

Why? Why did you have to make me notice that? OTL

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
sobacco
In all reality, suck it up buttercup, he's the kim kardashian of gaia.

Well at least you do not have to pay attention to Kim Kardashian because you know you can stop watching TV, not look at her ads in magazines and all that crap, B R A I N is f'ing everywhere and it's honestly getting ANNOYING to see that guy every other freaking month.

Like someone suggested it might as well be Brainonline with all the crap he gets for NO REASON [because you know tickets and stuff]

p.s. His avatar is fugly, I don't care if I get hate for it.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

BloodyLovely
Sugar Shy Studios
It's not just the event that bothers me, it's the fact that so much revolves around this one person. over 20 items? A little excess if you ask me.

It's kind of a cult. You either follow it or ignore it. Don't let it get to you so much.

Yuki_Windira

Why? Why did you have to make me notice that? OTL

ninja The hypno potty commanded it.

Sugary Cat

Thank you. First those flags then this Brain s**t. Maybe I should request a mod to close down my account confused .

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Yuki_Windira

A hypno potty, you say? Stop listening to it. Next it will tell you to rob a bank. Don't do it.

Looking at Brain on that toilet has me thinking. I'm surprised his toilet isn't gold. Something seems wrong here.

Miss Dena-Chan

BrainOnline sounds like something Gaia would pull for April Fool's Day. You guys have got to stop giving them ideas. emotion_donotwant

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
These tickets are just monumental wastes at this point. I'm really tired of seeing things about him. Gaia NPCs don't get this much attention. neutral

Destructive Reveler

Yuki_Windira
Why do people keep pointing out stuff from the header. *trying to ignore it* Him on the toilet, the one by the avi that looks like he's whacking off. emotion_0A0

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
BloodyLovely
Yuki_Windira

A hypno potty, you say? Stop listening to it. Next it will tell you to rob a bank. Don't do it.

Looking at Brain on that toilet has me thinking. I'm surprised his toilet isn't gold. Something seems wrong here.

Miss Dena-Chan

BrainOnline sounds like something Gaia would pull for April Fool's Day. You guys have got to stop giving them ideas. emotion_donotwant

LOL I actually think BrainOnline would be one of the silliest and best April Fools Jokes for Gaia. I would love to see that event but I can understand why people would rage(and are raging now. They'll forget about it until the next Brain item/whatever pops up). He's really the only famous user I've heard of on this site. I love that he's helped fellow users learn the MP and I think his jokes are corny but laugh worthy most times. PLS Gaia I would love to see BrainOnline xD I'm sure I'd laugh throughout that day xD <3 Heck I'm laughing now!

In regards to the banner... meh It's Brain. Let him have his fun.
If I had some money to use in the CS for those tickets, I'd do whatever I wanted as long as it didn't violate the TOS.
Personally I'm not a fan of BRAIN, or rather, his following. I'm sure he's a nice guy. I'm sure he worked hard for his gold. I don't hate him though, or even dislike. More annoyed sometimes.

My problem is that one user is starting to have too much 'power' so to say. So many items. So many people following him. So many people willing to put down real money and not a little amount, just for him. It's almost terrifying to me. What about this avatar-based site can cause this.

Of course, its their money/gold and they should be allowed to do what they want. And we have the right to discuss that.

Personally I just don't understand what to other users is so funny about 'teehee people are annoyed xDDD I LOVE THIS because people are angry"
I have no issue with trolling but this just is bad trolling, if it even still counts as that.

Also quite some time ago I also proposed that tickets shouldn't get used by/for a single user like this that much, but in the ensuing discussion it was already clear that would be extremely difficult to accomplish and also unfair.

Also to other users, it's kind of hard to ignore if it's literally everywhere.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

BloodyLovely
Yuki_Windira

Miss Dena-Chan

o-0 Hey yeah,why isn't that potty gold....

Hypno potty is now making me clean it. emotion_donotwant

RowanMoonGuard's Fangirl

Ursine Champion

18,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
Leothalis the Magus

OMGYOUCHANGEDYOURAVATAR.
I love it. c:

ON TOPIC THOUGH.
I agree that all this is a bit much... There *are* more than just Brain fans on this website. :v
Can't say anything against Brain since I've never really talked about him, but my impression of him and his cult isn't necessarily good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff