• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Slick Southpaw
Denham
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Denham
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Denham
        I want an armadillo. It could roll around in flash spaces and come with some neat armor or desert attire *-*

I'd like an armadillo. What kind of desert attire? Cowboy like desert attire?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Probably in gray or brown but styled to be reminiscent of an armadillo, I think that would be nice and could add some variety to our Western selection.

I don't see too many Western items on Gaia. That would be a nice touch. Would the armadillo have a cowboy hat? xd

I would love that! A nice looking one, maybe with armadillo-scale texture either for the whole hat or just the band. A bandanna would be a nice addition too.

Edit - Okay I kinda misunderstood you but it still applies! An armadillo with a hat and bandanna would be so cute ;-; maybe even a little gun holster.

emotion_bigheart Wanttttt

Also, I love that "worn" look on items c:

heh, I was actually thinking of this when you suggested armadillo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ffff yesss that is perfect. Was it you who mentioned something like Rattlesnake Jake? THAT would be awesome. There should be a Western desert animal themed bundle, I would be all over that.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Denham

Ffff yesss that is perfect. Was it you who mentioned something like Rattlesnake Jake? THAT would be awesome. There should be a Western desert animal themed bundle, I would be all over that.
xd yessss. *is a big fan of Rango movie*

adkjfl If Gaia released an western desert animal themed bundle you'd bet your a** I'd spend money on it

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Slick Southpaw
Denham

xd yessss. *is a big fan of Rango movie*

adkjfl If Gaia released an western desert animal themed bundle you'd bet your a** I'd spend money on it

Rango was fantastic! I would love if Gaia had more western stuff in general, too bad it's not as popular as other styles on here.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh yes more "I AM" animal poses please! I would love to see some equines other than just canids and felines. Like maybe different breeds of horses? Or even a zebra! I would so pay cash if I could be a zebra mad

Maybe just african animals in general? And elephant would be cool too .w.

Survivor

I still like the cats emo

I want a deer "I am" pose. And a unicorn.

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

octopi

need.... more.... octopus heart

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
Not just animals!
I want more inanimate object 'I am's.

Being bacon is great and all, but I want
some really dumb things. Because face it,
being a lamp would just be cool.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Kamuri Hibari
Oh yes more "I AM" animal poses please! I would love to see some equines other than just canids and felines. Like maybe different breeds of horses? Or even a zebra! I would so pay cash if I could be a zebra mad

Maybe just african animals in general? And elephant would be cool too .w.

I would love to be a zebra! heart
I made a zebra "I AM" looking item awhile back. It was a combination of hard shell pack, summer field and a circus zebra. It was okay, but I'd rather have it as an actual "I AM".

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
queen mula
I still like the cats emo

I want a deer "I am" pose. And a unicorn.

sweatdrop I like cat too and I'm not saying get rid of them completely. Just cut down on the cats a bit. There's 3 unicorn "I AM" items I've seen. They all cost an arm and a leg though.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Zhyk
Not just animals!
I want more inanimate object 'I am's.

Being bacon is great and all, but I want
some really dumb things. Because face it,
being a lamp would just be cool.

I'm not a big fan of inanimate object "I am"s. I have realized that there are few of them though. You should make a thread for it. 3nodding
I've actually seen someone make a lamp avatar, with the cord and everything. It was pretty good. xd

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
II-Mystic Mirage-II

I'm not a big fan of inanimate object "I am"s. I have realized that there are few of them though. You should make a thread for it. 3nodding
I've actually seen someone make a lamp avatar, with the cord and everything. It was pretty good. xd

I find them more funny than anything. > n>;

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to more animals, but
if they were going to do a big I am update I'd like for there to
be more than just critters. But don't mind me, I shouldn't be allowed
to comment/post after taking my pain meds. Sorry for getting off
topic. lol

And oh god that's amazing. surprised

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Zhyk
II-Mystic Mirage-II

I find them more funny than anything. > n>;

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to more animals, but
if they were going to do a big I am update I'd like for there to
be more than just critters. But don't mind me, I shouldn't be allowed
to comment/post after taking my pain meds. Sorry for getting off
topic. lol

And oh god that's amazing. surprised

Naw everyone has the right to post what they think. It's all good. Plus, I thought about it and I'm thinking of a toaster "I AM" item. Also, when it moves, it hops around with a little cord in the back. Maybe I'll make an inanimate object "I AM" topic if someone hasn't yet.

Dangerous Man-Lover

II-Mystic Mirage-II
I love Gaia's animal "I AM" items, but to me, there's too many cat I AM items. Can we get more animals like bears? Or some reptiles ones? Maybe a kangaroo? Some more bird "I AM"s?
"I AM" items are really helpful for me when I play zOMG since they reduces lag.

Big cats would be nice too!
Rya Dracosin
I'm biased. I like cats, and mainly only cats. However, we could use some BIG cat items. Rather than domestic cats.

Or some insects! xd
Exaggerated Rebellion
Yessss.
I wanna be a giant cricket. :C

There are no snake or scorpion "I AM" items. It would be pretty cool if there were. whee
Lady Aeducan
Snake.
Or like, a giant f**koff mecha scorpion.

This is a good idea. I'd like to have some "I Am" items near 100-200k or slightly less. Having them in gold shop would be a great add too. Maybe an "I Am" shop...*thinking too big*
Nin Ur

I think we should have some gold shop 'I Am' items.
I'd be happy to pay like, 100-200k for an item that JUST has the 'I Am' pose in a gold shop.

We could have just like, a simple rabbit, a moose, a snake. Just like... All the animals that Gaia seems to overlook.
ESPECIALLY non-domesticated.
Can I be a Komodo Dragon now plz?
i agree my very good buddy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out