Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

phoebe-chan
You are not entitled to get trillions in gold from a gold gen. You still got gold. So it is NOT fraud. You still got gold just because it wasn't the amount you wanted doesn't make it a fraud. It's a chance item. You have the chance to win up a couple of trillion in gold but you're not entitled to it.

The only rip off there is, is how gold gens screw up every thing and just make inflation worse. Gold gens don't help anything or anyone.

I remember when people actually were willing to work for what they wanted on Gaia. Those where the days. When anyone could get anything they wanted as long as they were willing to put in the effort. I miss those day.

gaia was always garbage.

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

phoebe-chan
You are not entitled to get trillions in gold from a gold gen. You still got gold. So it is NOT fraud. You still got gold just because it wasn't the amount you wanted doesn't make it a fraud. It's a chance item. You have the chance to win up a couple of trillion in gold but you're not entitled to it.

The only rip off there is, is how gold gens screw up every thing and just make inflation worse. Gold gens don't help anything or anyone.

I remember when people actually were willing to work for what they wanted on Gaia. Those where the days. When anyone could get anything they wanted as long as they were willing to put in the effort. I miss those day.

i remember working for weeks in zOMG just to get 500k gold...

Ghostly Fairy

10,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Raven Harlequin
Alois Earl of Trancy
Maybe it's actually a Big Fat Cubic Zirconia...!

This line in the announcement is what made me think they WERE hinting that there would actually be some less than amazing, not quite over a trillion gold payoffs. Maybe it's not a good hint, but I've seen announcements that are much less clear on what you're getting.

Is 30 billion gold really that easy to earn without resorting to buying gc nowadays? Because even though I don't spend as much time trying to amass gold as I used to on gaia, I've still been saving and it feels like it still takes a while to get, say, 100 million. Maybe it's because I never got the hang of playing the marketplace, or I'm just not using the right features.

I like seeing topics like this here, actually. I'm glad to see that even the gold gen purchasers are dissatisfied with gold gens. There is really nothing that can be done with them at this point that is good for anyone. The users upset about the inflated economy are disappointed with them, and the users buying them are disappointed they don't get "high" (or, as I consider then, extremely, extravagantly high) payoffs often enough. As the bar on what a "decent" amount of gold is goes higher and higher, it's less and less feasible that you actually even CAN receive an amount from a gold gen that is satisfactory.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
CIoaca Mahoney
People still believe you'll more than likely get a tril on gold generators? lol
One day people might, but it'll only be because the economy is so ******** due to gold generators that 1 trillion ends up being as paltry as 1 billion is now.

So probably within the next 6 months. lol
I got 470 billion from one...
phoebe-chan

you're entitles to get trillions if it's advertised as such lol

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

emotion_facepalm Really sick of people coming in to threads like this to belittle a user who spend G-Cash to get a gold gen. If you don't like that simple fact, don't click the thread! The OP is not a terrible person, they just used their G-Cash to buy something from the shop.

Anyway, in reference to this I would pretty pissed too if I bought a $30.00 gen only to receive 30 Billion. The minimum payout for that particular RIG should at least be better and the wording for the announcement should definitely be less ambiguous. Otherwise, you're just going to run in to issues like this. Ugh, 30 Billion for $30.00, that's just sad.

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Alois Earl of Trancy
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/for-some-sweet-bling-nab-yourself-a-big-fat-diamond/t.95632123/

toss me some sunglasses or something? Jeez! Okay, much better. Not only do I look at least seventeen and a half times more swagtastic now, but I can finally take a good look at this Big Fat Diamond in front of me!

Oh wow, it looks so fragile...like you could crack it right open to receive trillions of gold or mountains of GoFusion Charms! With that kind of loot, you'd have to be wary of treasure-hungry dragons hunting you down. Stop by La Victoire today to snag your own Big Fat Diamond before this majestic bit of bling leaves the shop! Hey, are real diamonds supposed to be this easy to crack open? Maybe it's actually a Big Fat Cubic Zirconia...

The description says I would get trillions and for that price I should have received at least one trillion gold! Yet I only received a measly 30 billion gaia gold?! It does not allude to it not being less than a trillion gaiagold at all! If I knew this was going to be less than a couple trillions I wouldn't have bought it! I want my money back or at least 970 billion more gaiagold! This is false advertising!

I AM PISSED ONLY 30 BILLION GAIAGOLD! IT SAYS TRILLIONS IN BIG RED LETTERS NOT BILLIONS OR ANYTHING LESS THAN TRILLIONS!

I AM DEAD

Wealthy Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Newbie Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Menstrual Cramps
User Image

emotion_facepalm Really sick of people coming in to threads like this to belittle a user who spend G-Cash to get a gold gen. If you don't like that simple fact, don't click the thread! The OP is not a terrible person, they just used their G-Cash to buy something from the shop.

Anyway, in reference to this I would pretty pissed too if I bought a $30.00 gen only to receive 30 Billion. The minimum payout for that particular RIG should at least be better and the wording for the announcement should definitely be less ambiguous. Otherwise, you're just going to run in to issues like this. Ugh, 30 Billion for $30.00, that's just sad.
Thanks for your understanding about why I am upset.

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
NiiHou
phoebe-chan

you're entitles to get trillions if it's advertised as such lol

EXACTLY!!!

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Alois Earl of Trancy
Menstrual Cramps
User Image

Thanks for your understanding about why I am upset.

User Image

Yeah you have every right to be upset. To get 30 Bill from a $30.00 item and have the ABP be at what.. 185 Bill I think? That should tell you something.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You gambled. You lost. Get over it.

Also you will ALWAYS earn more gold if you just buy LQI's and sell them on the MP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff