Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cat

I feel a little better knowing that the staff are at least aware of the gross imbalance.
I hope they'll do something to even things out soon.
Giving each team their own base may only be just one step to making this event a more fair fight.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Princess Angelishia
Chibi Halo
Narumi Misuhara

Zero Omega

Princess Angelishia

The event is so one sided right now it's not even funny anymore. Angels can not do anything during the day no matter how hard we try and it's becoming very tiring to try and do anything at night. It doesn't take a genius to look at the main page of the event to see that angels are so outnumbered right now that this event has lost any enjoyment. Please reassure us that there's a method to this madness and that there's a reason we don't have things like forced postings once per hour and home bases in order for both sides to heal in peace. It's madness in the forum and right now it's not fair to any side. Please please please we're begging and pleading with you to do something to help us out. The event is beyond broken right now.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the imbalance and working on ways to help correct it and make the event more fun for everyone. We will let you know when there are more specifics.

Thanks so much for listening, Halloween events are usually my fav it's such a shame I can't play this one because i chose the guys i knew would be the underdogs

Cluttered Cat

Having immunity to attacks after death until you've gotten back to full health would be nice... but then there'd be an exploit to never get fully healed. Not sure how to work something like that.

Time-traveling Lunatic

We cannot attack, we cannot heal and we die way to fast. Basically we cannot do anything. We need safe zones now neutral

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Princess Angelishia

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the imbalance and working on ways to help correct it and make the event more fun for everyone. We will let you know when there are more specifics.

Ohh, thank you so much!

I hope we do get sub-forums to fix the issue and still have a fun event!

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
This event is extremely annoying without a subform.. any battle-like events are. Why they chose not to have one for Halloween.. arguably one of the most important events on Gaia (asides from Christmas) and they blow it like this. emotion_facepalm

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
they won't do anything simple like sub-forums. It'll be something cash related.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Camilia_Chan
Princess Angelishia

Ohh, thank you so much!

I hope we do get sub-forums to fix the issue and still have a fun event!
I bet it would help you out to dress your avi like a demon. lol The angelic avi is too obvious an attack trigger. But good luck in the event, I hope you get the achievements/items you want.

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
Very glad to see Gaia addressing this tonight. I hope it's all permafixed for folks!

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
dreamsk

Ahhh, who cares about that? I love being an angel, and there's no way I'll give up my passion for it! I'm more a healer than a killer in the event. ;p

And good luck to you too!
Jean Noh
I'm strongly pushing for Angels to refuse to heal at all. Don't give this event another digital cent until Gaia is willing to FIX IT.

- Make subforums for healing so even if the sides are unbalanced people aren't getting piled on and feel like they have a fighting chance.

I'm sure I'm missing some things and I'm OH SO SORRY NOT SORRY FOR BEING "NEGATIVE" but deal with it.
Refuse to play, refuse to pay, refuse to be suckered and sucker-punched. Just say NO. And say it like you mean it.

The devs are like, so sorry for your inconvenience.
Your call is very important to us, we'll get it to sooner or later. Maybe.

That's how it looks to me.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
It still blows my mind that they didn't add the sub-forums this year. Do they really want people to buy the cash potions just to heal instead because I know Angels are getting whipped badly and can't stay healed when you're in the main forums, it's just not right at all.

I feel bad when I'm trying to get some attacks in for the achievements and end up accidentally killing one of them... So I've been sticking with healing my teammates. Gaia, please add some sub-form safe zones for each side.
it's a lost cause.
Don't waste your time and money on this event if you're on the angel team,
just go back to what you were doing.

Cat Sapphire's Partner In Crime

Devout Gaian

16,540 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
Avellini
akaLeopard
Avellini
akaLeopard
Maybe if we paid for a sub-forum with Gaia Cash, they would listen to us? lol rolleyes

I'd pay for a fair event

But that in itself would be unfair to those who can't get GC. This Event is one-sided enough!

I mean pay to have subforums built ;-;

Ah, I see. emotion_awesome I hope it doesn't come to that, but you never know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff