Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
I agree. We had this before. I don't see why we couldn't have it again. Let the Angels have a safe haven and actually get some health to join in on the battlefield.

I chose the demon side, because I like the whole demon thing and I thought my avatar at the time fit. But all the Angels are dead, or if you find one with health by the time the screen opens, somebody already got them. It's not fun and I know Angels are feeling overwhelmed.

Angelic Bunny

Jean Noh
As a Demon in this (look, the guy was shirtless so I picked that side, don't judge me!) I'm strongly pushing for Angels to refuse to heal at all. Stay dead and put this event into a stalemate.

Everyone, stop spending real money (or gold for that matter - this is just another Kickstart disguised as an event with crappy games tacked on) on this. Collect Soul Candies on the site and the once a day or whatever the crappy game grants them (is it once a day? Funny how Gaia was obtuse that it only grants them once then gives out a paltry 100K gold per successful level after that). Do not spend your real money on potions and power-ups - if you're going to pay-to-play at all at least save your Gaia Cash for real items you'll enjoy dressing your avi up in or flip them for gold on the MP to get an item you do want. Don't give this event another digital cent until Gaia is willing to FIX IT.

- Make subforums for healing so even if the sides are unbalanced people aren't getting piled on and feel like they have a fighting chance.
- Make the games WORK PROPERLY. I've had Attacking glitch out every other time I've attempted to play. Switchem is unacceptably klunky. I've also seen people complain they're not getting items properly.
- FFS Gaia, I KNOW you're aware people are unhappy with the advertisements, the constant demand your customers spend real money, but keep it OUT OF THE EVENT. GOLD ONLY. And REDUCE the amount it costs to play - 500K for a super-heal? 1 MILLION for a large attack? Most newbies are going to have a rough time and will want to give up!

I'm sure I'm missing some things and I'm OH SO SORRY NOT SORRY FOR BEING "NEGATIVE" but deal with it.

Lonely Vampire

11,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
I hope that something is done. Even though I'm on the demon side, I feel horrible for the first-year players that aren't able to get the achievements or items they want. Dividing the event into sub-forums and then maybe having a big forum where those who want to can fight could make this neat premise of an event even better.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Yes please...

Hilarious Lop

Support. Angels can't do anything because they're dead and Demons can't do anything because all the angels are dead. I want to see the stat on how many times I've been killed because it's in seconds.

Aged Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
i agree the need for a sub forum or other balancing system would be nice i chose the angels knowing they would need more help. yet almost as soon as i started helping i died aswell. simply taking the fun away from this event for more then half of the participants.

Healing Pup

6,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Noble Shade 100
this would definitely be for the best whha... its disappointing to see the event be so one-sided :<

Hilarious Lop

Serethial-san
I hope that something is done. Even though I'm on the demon side, I feel horrible for the first-year players that aren't able to get the achievements or items they want. Dividing the event into sub-forums and then maybe having a big forum where those who want to can fight could make this neat premise of an event even better.

I'd love to have a chance at some of the achievements but I can't even heal long enough to fight the bosses, so I'm stuck in a position I can't even move forward.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Chibi Halo
Narumi Misuhara

Zero Omega

Princess Angelishia

The event is so one sided right now it's not even funny anymore. Angels can not do anything during the day no matter how hard we try and it's becoming very tiring to try and do anything at night. It doesn't take a genius to look at the main page of the event to see that angels are so outnumbered right now that this event has lost any enjoyment. Please reassure us that there's a method to this madness and that there's a reason we don't have things like forced postings once per hour and home bases in order for both sides to heal in peace. It's madness in the forum and right now it's not fair to any side. Please please please we're begging and pleading with you to do something to help us out. The event is beyond broken right now.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the imbalance and working on ways to help correct it and make the event more fun for everyone. We will let you know when there are more specifics.

Liberal Fatcat

I dont know what possessed Gaia not to have separate sub-forums for the teams. This only furthers my opinion that their events are going down the drain.

This is making Angels not want to post at all out of fear of not being able to last a few seconds. So often I see angel after angel after angel with 0 health points, and it gets annoying not being able to do much because you have several demon players coming after you. It's not fun when you're constantly knocked out and cant get a chance to rest up in peace. I only posted once for the Angel side and I dont know if I feel like participating much more after that.

Time-traveling Senshi

Princess Angelishia
Chibi Halo
Narumi Misuhara

Zero Omega

Princess Angelishia

The event is so one sided right now it's not even funny anymore. Angels can not do anything during the day no matter how hard we try and it's becoming very tiring to try and do anything at night. It doesn't take a genius to look at the main page of the event to see that angels are so outnumbered right now that this event has lost any enjoyment. Please reassure us that there's a method to this madness and that there's a reason we don't have things like forced postings once per hour and home bases in order for both sides to heal in peace. It's madness in the forum and right now it's not fair to any side. Please please please we're begging and pleading with you to do something to help us out. The event is beyond broken right now.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the imbalance and working on ways to help correct it and make the event more fun for everyone. We will let you know when there are more specifics.

Thank you for letting us know that you guys are aware of the issues. At least it shows you've been reading this thread.

Auriga La Shock

You might want to make note of this in the OP so people know the staff are very aware of what's going on here.

Punctual Lunatic

13,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
Oh pleaseeee!!! I want a team sub forum too!!

Auriga La Shock
I started participating in the Halloween event and I'm already seeing a major problem. The majority of angels are dead and unable to do a thing. Anyone who posts to be healed or participate in the event is killed within seconds due to the sheer amount of demons and because of the demons who are targeting angels who post in healing threads. Can we at least get a team specific sub-forum, so team members can heal or be healed without dying due to the other team targeting healing camps for kills?

Benevolent Spirit

20,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Princess Angelishia
Chibi Halo
Narumi Misuhara

Zero Omega

Princess Angelishia

Thank you very much!

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Princess Angelishia

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Thank you!

heart

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Angelishia

Thanks so much! I was already prepared to not bother with it. I even went to my demon side account and it was hard enough to find an angel to attack. Even some demons are seeing the downside even if they are winning, there is nothing to attack!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff