Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to bed. I've had enough and my idea won't be implemented anyways. Thank you.

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Jujunu
Bubble Tae
That is...odd. Why would you want to give yourself money you already have? Plus I highly doubt people look at how many tips someone gets and goes 'oh they're so rich.' Tips are only 25 gold anyway...

If you do it enough times, people will see that you have gold. Also, there are some people who can't afford many things.

You can only tip a post once anyway..? So it still doesn't make sense. Why do you want everyone to know how much gold you have? Tipping is only 25 gold. 25. Even if you could tip yourself or anyone more than once, can you even image how long it would take to even tip yourself enough times to show how much you have? It sounds to me like you just want everyone to know how much gold you have, and in that case you'd be better off just announcing it to everyone because no one really looks at tips anyway.

I also don't get what people not being able to afford things has to do with it. emotion_eyebrow
StrawberryZ0mbie
To be honest, I just can't see enough of a point to this feature to warrant the effort spent coding it. =)

That's your opinion. You don't understand how Gaia works, because you probably haven't worked there before. There are probably people there who would like my idea.
The Shattered Silence
This thread is making me gonk

I think you mean

User Image

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

Ryxios
The Shattered Silence
This thread is making me gonk

I think you mean

User Image

Yes, yes.
If people would stop downvoting, then my idea would probably be heard. Gaia shouldn't have made a downvote feature.

But anyways, I'm going to bed.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie
To be honest, I just can't see enough of a point to this feature to warrant the effort spent coding it. =)

That's your opinion. You don't understand how Gaia works, because you probably haven't worked there before. There are probably people there who would like my idea.

Yes, well done. You know what an opinion is. *blink blink*

Wintry Dragon

Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

You are saying you have worked for Gaia or have an intimate knowledge of the Gaia's workings? confused
StrawberryZ0mbie
Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

Yes, well done. You know what an opinion is. *blink blink*

Thank you.
A mali
Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

You are saying you have worked for Gaia or have an intimate knowledge of the Gaia's workings? confused

No, I said that there might be people there who would like my idea. I never said that I work at Gaia or know anything about them.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

A mali
Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

The "You don't understand because you don't work there" obviously only applies to plebeians such as myself. Someone with such amazing ideas as the OP probably doesn't have to work at a company to understand how it works.

Oh. If only I could be as clever and insightful. *deep sigh of longing and sadness* emotion_8c

Relentless Glitch

StrawberryZ0mbie
A mali
Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

The "You don't understand because you don't work there" obviously only applies to plebeians like myself. Someone with such amazing ideas as the OP probably doesn't have to work at a company to understand how it work.

Oh. If only I could be as clever and insightful. *deep sigh of longing and sadness* emotion_8c
I think you need a hug AND a tip. That would probably make you feel better in the OP's universe.

Wintry Dragon

StrawberryZ0mbie
A mali
Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

The "You don't understand because you don't work there" obviously only applies to plebeians such as myself. Someone with such amazing ideas as the OP probably doesn't have to work at a company to understand how it works.

This needs tipping. STAT! xd

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Natsumi Kawahama
StrawberryZ0mbie
A mali
Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

The "You don't understand because you don't work there" obviously only applies to plebeians like myself. Someone with such amazing ideas as the OP probably doesn't have to work at a company to understand how it work.

I think you need a hug AND a tip. That would probably make you feel better in the OP's universe.

It would. emotion_8c Maybe they should add a "hug user" button for occasions such as these. Such a button is highly unlikely to ever be used for creepy purposes.

Definitely.

Feral Loiterer

StrawberryZ0mbie
A mali
Jujunu
StrawberryZ0mbie

This made me smile big time. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces