Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Noob

it could be good or bad. just the way you look at it. it may be pricey right now but I am sure Gaia is trying to figure out some thing to do with the alchemy. It's not like you'll get some thing amazing if you lvl or any thing. I think it's just some thing fun to do other then the other stuff on gaia but that's just me. I personally not doing the alchemy right now but waiting till more stuff comes out.

Wild Bookworm

I have noticed some component items have deflated in the MP. I don't think it's because they are becoming that much more available, I think it's because people are not bothered right now. Not many people can use this feature yet, apart from the free kit. There isn't one single item I can make at the moment, but I expect that as the feature develops, it may get easier - more accessible formulae will appear, and more way of finding or acquiring components. That has to happen, otherwise Alchemy just won't work except for a minority, and if Gaia plans on making some cash from it at some stage they will need a lot of people interested.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like that we can craft old item's, I like that we can make new items out of old items. I like the idea's and I got to say screw to the you to people who "invested" in riches. This system makes Gaia more fun instead of having two groups of poor, to the rich. neutral Gives people more of a chance to progress on gaia and enjoy it more! = u =

Khaleesi

Roxore
I like that we can craft old item's, I like that we can make new items out of old items. I like the idea's and I got to say screw to the you to people who "invested" in riches. This system makes Gaia more fun instead of having two groups of poor, to the rich. neutral Gives people more of a chance to progress on gaia and enjoy it more! = u =

Can you explain how it does any of those things while the ingredients are used out of existence and inflate sky high? All of this is in the opening post. Please actually read it before you post.

Better yet, go make one of the items you're glamorizing. Take a screen shot to prove it too please. Tell me how fun it is.

The white knighting here has gotten BEYOND old. Honestly.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angel in a Bottle
Roxore

Can you explain how it does any of those things while the ingredients are used out of existence and inflate sky high? All of this is in the opening post. Please actually read it before you post.

Better yet, go make one of the items you're glamorizing. Take a screen shot to prove it too please. Tell me how fun it is.

Bawahahahaha, I am talking about LATER ON when they fix this up dear stop rushing so fast. Once they have this all fixed up and nice again users will be able to enjoy it more. Right now I find it disgusting and not worth touching neutral but in the FUTURE if they fix it it might be. (Honestly I predict they are going to drop it...)

Informer

Roxore

I am not sure if you really read the entire OP. This thread is not about "elitism" so the rich can get richer. In fact, she never mentioned that re releasing was a bad thing at all, and is in fact advocated. The main problem is the quantity of ingredients it takes to make these's formula's along with their current limited supply of ingredients.

The quantity of items it takes for most formulas are currently unbalanced, and it makes many of these items unobtainable for the lower economic spectrum of gaia. Not to mention, due to the current limited supply of the EI's that some of these formula's require, it is causing them to spike up in price. This not only makes it harder for users with few gold to craft, but it also makes these items more expensive for the users that were questing that specific EI to use for it's original purpose.

Informer

Roxore
Angel in a Bottle
Roxore

Bawahahahaha, I am talking about LATER ON when they fix this up dear stop rushing so fast. Once they have this all fixed up and nice again users will be able to enjoy it more. Right now I find it disgusting and not worth touching neutral but in the FUTURE if they fix it it might be. (Honestly I predict they are going to drop it...)

Here's the thing though, we don't WANT them to drop this feature, it has so much amazing potential. However, without people actually posting these things in the site feedback section, they will not know what they need to change.

Fromy our post you are obviously agreeing that the system needs to be changed from it's current state, well that is what this forum is meant for. We are informing them from several different perspectives of what we believe needs to be changed for the better of gaia as a whole.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Recite Your Sins
Roxore

I am not sure if you really read the entire OP. This thread is not about "elitism" so the rich can get richer. In fact, she never mentioned that re releasing was a bad thing at all, and is in fact advocated. The main problem is the quantity of ingredients it takes to make these's formula's along with their current limited supply of ingredients.

The quantity of items it takes for most formulas are currently unbalanced, and it makes many of these items unobtainable for the lower economic spectrum of gaia. Not to mention, due to the current limited supply of the EI's that some of these formula's require, it is causing them to spike up in price. This not only makes it harder for users with few gold to craft, but it also makes these items more expensive for the users that were questing that specific EI to use for it's original purpose.

Ah, now I understand (will stop skimming =o=; wink anywho now I understand sorry about that. I guess and say wait :/ for them to fix up this like I was stating earlier still it's my answer either way. Waiting for them to fix up and edit this up to make it more fair and usable.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Recite Your Sins
Roxore
Angel in a Bottle
Roxore

Here's the thing though, we don't WANT them to drop this feature, it has so much amazing potential. However, without people actually posting these things in the site feedback section, they will not know what they need to change.

Fromy our post you are obviously agreeing that the system needs to be changed from it's current state, well that is what this forum is meant for. We are informing them from several different perspectives of what we believe needs to be changed for the better of gaia as a whole.

Mhmm... I don't want it to be dropped but got to ask how did they release this not knowing that it would be a little "messy"?

Informer

Roxore
Recite Your Sins
Roxore

Ah, now I understand (will stop skimming =o=; wink anywho now I understand sorry about that. I guess and say wait :/ for them to fix up this like I was stating earlier still it's my answer either way. Waiting for them to fix up and edit this up to make it more fair and usable.

Yeah, it's always better to read the OP in it's entirety or you end up doing what a lot of people tend to do, and post without really knowing the actual intentions of the thread wink But not as many are as understanding! Thank you for being rather reasonable, this thread is meant for input and you did just that : 3

Khaleesi

Roxore
Angel in a Bottle
Roxore

You should have included that if that's what you meant. Your post makes it come off as if you don't see a problem with the feature now.

Right now I'm petitioning for it to be fixed. That's pretty much all over the OP. o-e I don't want it to be another dropped feature. We have enough of those. Alchemy has the potential to be great, right now it's just a s**t feature that the artists threw together without any kind of common sense.

Stubborn Gifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suddenly..... This made me lost faith to Gaia than what it was before when Alchemy first introduced itself... sweatdrop

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angel in a Bottle
Roxore
Angel in a Bottle
Roxore

You should have included that if that's what you meant. Your post makes it come off as if you don't see a problem with the feature now.

Right now I'm petitioning for it to be fixed. That's pretty much all over the OP. o-e I don't want it to be another dropped feature. We have enough of those. Alchemy has the potential to be great, right now it's just a s**t feature that the artists threw together without any kind of common sense.

Noticed my wrong, o.e (read above) and I notice that if this is dropped angel/demon wings will be no more D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff