Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Lightbringer

Considering that boss fights are currently resetting themselves and thus eating any gold or gcash we use on them, and as gcash is essentially real money, doesn't that mean that Gaia is essentially stealing our money?

I get that it's an unintended glitch, but from what I've seen you haven't even made a sticky about it, let alone an announcement or disable the event while you fix it. I can't imagine that you don't know about the problem by this point, so you are knowingly allowing unwitting users to pay real money into a broken event.

I'm a bit rusty on my business law, but from what I remember at best that is criminal negligence, and at worst downright fraud.

I've been a member of this site for a long time, and I understand that you guys regularly have issues with events, but allowing this to continue in this fashion is unacceptable. If you do not take appropriate measures to correct the issues and make some attempt to reimburse losses, I will be contacting the appropriate authorities on this matter.

Destitute Puppy

Yeah thats why you dont spend real money on websites like Gaia

No actual product in return, just pixel designs

Yay gaem!

Yay fraed!

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
basically
and please do
please sic the authorities on gaia admins

I mostly just don't want the artists and actual "good" staff to be shafted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff