Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
In one of my guilds, I'm running a little Halloween gift-giving thing where I buy my guildies gifts. I'm trying to keep the gifts to around 10-20k, but I also want to get them something off their wishlist if that's at all possible. But the way it is now, I have to go and look for items that I recognize to be around that price range (and there's not many items I can do that with), or I just have to kinda hunt and peck at items that look like they may be cheap (which is really hard to do). So what I would love is some way to organize a person's wishlist by price. Maybe something that takes me to a different page than their profile and allows me to sort by price, or alphabetically, or most listings and things like that.

And just to clarify, this wouldn't permanently change the way the person's wishlist is.. it would just allow me to see it that way that one time.

I hope that makes sense....

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Oh basically a way to organize by price range?

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Makes sense, would make Wishlists easier to access.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Catalyste

Yeah, that's what I'd use it for.. but I'm sure other ways would be useful to other people, like alphabetically. I think price would be the most used one, though.

Invisible Regular

I would totally use it.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

I'd use this feature, not just for other people's wishlists, but my own as well.

Heroic Millionaire

15,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Catalyste

This would be very useful for me when it comes to buying people gifts.
And alphabetically of course.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Virgo Whiskers
Catalyste

Yeah, that's what I'd use it for.. but I'm sure other ways would be useful to other people, like alphabetically. I think price would be the most used one, though.

Alphabetically...man I could use some order there.

Friendly Lover

26,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I would love to do something like this..

Would be very handy for people who do contests and giveaways as well.

sawdustman's Wife

Devoted Sweetheart

11,675 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
3nodding Two thumbs up. We have a gift exchange in one of my guilds and this would be very helpful! Would definitely use if it was done.

Blessed Prophet

Maybe they could incorporate the feature from the MP that would allow you to view price range low-high or high-low. Gives people an idea of what they can and cannot buy without having to crash their browser from loading 20 some-odd pages to find out what that item is and if its cheap enough to buy or not. It would be a great feature for both parties to use. The user could organize their list a LOT quicker that way and knock out all the cheap items when on a shopping spree or what not.

I'd use it. Half the time I try to organize my wishlist with low-high but dammit.. sometimes you miss s**t and when a new rig comes out with 30+ items and you want at least half... back to the wishlist you go to organize it, once again.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I would so use this both on my friends and on my own Wishlist. Would be a way to organize it both by alphabet and price.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Any organization would deff be welcomed. 3nodding

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Renkon Root

I'd use this feature, not just for other people's wishlists, but my own as well.

You know, it didn't even occur to me about using this on my own wishlist, but you're right, I would totally use it on my own as well!

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I personally would use this feature. I often buy gifts for my friends and something like this would be quite nifty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff