Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Star

18,150 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
I missed out on Cleric, The Royal titles you get from the librarian gold sink, and a bunch of others.
I'm not miffed about not being able to get winged, I'm not a Lvl 10 alchemist, don't want it.
But come on..
Stargazer. Freaking STARGAZER.
Can you please stop making the good titles harder to get :/
I don't want to spend cash, or sell my Lucifer's, to get 150bil to then just sink it into a gold sink that'll only be here temporarily. That sucks.
Addvhjkkffffff

Perfect Saint

I pretty much started to ignore achievements when the requirements required me to pay for something.
You should just stop paying attention on those Achievements. You won't benefit from having the highest achievement value anyway.

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

I can't see the point in Achievements at all. They don't give you anything aside from the ability to say you did some inane thing to get some title. I lost interest in them about a week after they were released, so it's possible I missed something, but what's the point?
The very concept of it mystifies me. Achievements should not be rewarded for paying Gaia. It doesn't take hard work and dedication to get 150bil any more when you can just buy the means to get the gold. It's a different strain of stuff compared to all the other hoops you have to jump through in order to get the rest of them.

I'll miss out on Stargazer, too, but it's more based on principle that these are things I'd have to buy and I am not paying Gaia anything right now because of the way things are being handled.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Disciple of Sakura
I can't see the point in Achievements at all. They don't give you anything aside from the ability to say you did some inane thing to get some title. I lost interest in them about a week after they were released, so it's possible I missed something, but what's the point?

Titles give meaning to people.
When perfectionist showed up I just had to have it, because it was something that fit me so well.

Sugary Heart

The only title I want is "Delinquent" so I can be the Diamond Delinquent. Alternatively, Bancho. If either of those were behind a 150bil paywall... I'd probably cry.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I have a tissue
Achievements should not be rewarded for paying Gaia.
This x1000.
Unless it's an achievement that's like "Too Much Cash."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas