• Wintersday Bard 50
ninja Bampin.

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

Up, please.

Wheezing Member

Hey, it's been a few months.
Things have changed a bit.

..and this is still completely relevant, if not more so.

so have an opinion dump update/bamp.
Torse
Hey, it's been a few months.
Things have changed a bit.

..and this is still completely relevant, if not more so.

so have an opinion dump update/bamp.

I did this yesterday.

We never got replies in the thread so I am going to assume that she spooked like a camel and ran off.

Wheezing Member

I have a tissue
I did this yesterday.

We never got replies in the thread so I am going to assume that she spooked like a camel and ran off.

mehhhhh
that seems pretty standard for staff replies.
every interaction I've seen/had with them in the past was more just a hit and run. They give you the bare minimum information with the bare minimum interaction.

Also, no offense, but your comment was kinda.. a bit too openly hostile for them to bother replying to.
At least that's the benefit of the doubt I'm giving them.

'twas a good attempt, though.
Torse
I have a tissue
I did this yesterday.

mehhhhh
that seems pretty standard for staff replies.
every interaction I've seen/had with them in the past was more just a hit and run. They give you the bare minimum information with the bare minimum interaction.

Also, no offense, but your comment was kinda.. a bit too openly hostile for them to bother replying to.
At least that's the benefit of the doubt I'm giving them.

'twas a good attempt, though.

haha! I've stood in front of bigger people than those that work here, told them what I think without pretense and have seen resulting progress.

Honestly, I do not believe anyone who works upper management for Gaia can take any sort of criticism. It's worse than Taylor Swift all up in here.

Nymph

I have a tissue
Added this:
Quote:
  • You recently did this little...thing that was unneeded, unnecessary, and completely bogus. You jacked the prices up on all the stuff in there. I want to know where your head is- if your users can't even afford Gold Shop items then how do you expect anyone to stay here if they can't afford anything? Whomever is making these decisions is not taking into account the new user who starts off with nothing.

Not to mention, the update itself was lame. The items are lackluster, and you used a damn Kickstart Gold Trap to make this happen. This was not worth the community giving you 150trillion gold- you over-hyped this let-down. I was expecting really nice stuff, not junk that isn't up to par with the quality that we should expect.

• Being an early 2003 user that just came back after a 3year hiatus, I agree with all that you have stated. Back when GC was first introduced, I bought some as a support gesture because I really did love this community. Fast forwards to now and I can't believe how much they've twisted this whole thing...I'm appalled. Back when 50k could get you just about any monthly collectible, it was fun to play for paying and nonpaying players. Now days I don't think nonpaying players would ever be able to save up for an item, especially with the GGs in play. I really hope gaia changes this soon... or at least hire a real marketing professional to advice them on this mess. I forsee the older gaia players moving on to better things and this site filling up with spoiled children with their daddy's credit cards stressed stressed
      Up, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces