Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Specter

I think this is a great idea. ^^ It would be very helpful to those users whose ideas happen to be on the list, like you said. No more feeling they have to fight the good fight, for it has been won!!!
Although, I would pity the poor staff who had to scour through the pages of petitions or site feedback perhaps to keep up with user ideas and how they synched with what Gaia staff members were planning on bringing out. lol
Yaveen
I think this is a great idea. ^^ It would be very helpful to those users whose ideas happen to be on the list, like you said. No more feeling they have to fight the good fight, for it has been won!!!
Although, I would pity the poor staff who had to scour through the pages of petitions or site feedback perhaps to keep up with user ideas and how they synched with what Gaia staff members were planning on bringing out. lol

It certainly is an abyss of thoughts and suggestions. But we do know that staff pay attention to us. I've had codemonkey pop in on my thread before. ^ ^

It's a new year. Maybe not go digging in the 5000-page pile we have (not including petitions, which I'm sure has a lot as well). But sometime soon. 2013's Suggestions. Give just a little more attention to this year's creative minds and write down the team's favorites where we can all see them. smile

Friendly Specter

Ozzy the Dreamer
Yaveen

It certainly is an abyss of thoughts and suggestions. But we do know that staff pay attention to us. I've had codemonkey pop in on my thread before. ^ ^

It's a new year. Maybe not go digging in the 5000-page pile we have (not including petitions, which I'm sure has a lot as well). But sometime soon. 2013's Suggestions. Give just a little more attention to this year's creative minds' ideas and write them down where we can all see them smile

He is pretty active isn't he? I've seen him pop into a thread just tonight already. biggrin
That's a good point. lol Although they've likely taken note of some things in the past year already. A head start maybe! I sure hope someone on the staff sees your suggestion and takes it to heart. smile
I'd love to have a sticky like this, so I can at least know if staff have seen my ideas or not and plan on getting to them, eventually
I like seeing repeat threads because each OP brings something new to the table.
Adamen
I like seeing repeat threads because each OP brings something new to the table.

If an old idea was on a Sticky list, I'm sure people could still suggest additional things for that idea. Over time, the list could have newer and better thoughts on ideas that we'll all have contributed in making great ^ ^

It may be a good idea to encourage people despite something being on the list. Like 'This is here, but if you have further ideas for it, have at it! Let us see them.'

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I think this is a GREAT idea. I'd love to know if something I want done has caught their eye or if I should keep begging for it in hopes that it will x3

Cute Punk

I think it would be nice to see~.

Timid Lover

14,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
Let's just hope they don't forget about their own sticky.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Didn't they have a thread like that once upon a time? I just looked and I didn't see it, but it doesn't matter cause it's was seriously outdated and ignored even when I did see it, which was years ago.
I think it's a good idea. I'd love to know what they're considering doing. Just so long as they keep up with the thread.
Forgive me if I must legal bump. It would be nice if we could be able to stop thinking about our idea threads well-assured that they've been taken note of.

The optimistic way to think is 'someone is always watching this forum.' But it is pretty easy to feel like we're just talking to a wall in here sometimes. sweatdrop
It's a good idea, but people can't seem to be encouraged to read the stickies.
UNSUB
It's a good idea, but people can't seem to be encouraged to read the stickies.

Yeah, I admit I used to ignore them myself. Maybe we need to suggest a way to make them stand out more as well @~@

Or reward you for clicking on them :{o~

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Plans change and too many people would assume things on that list are promises, it'd be too much hassle for the staff and not enough benifit to instate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff