Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is it a good idea?

Yes 0.48484848484848 48.5% [ 16 ]
No 0.51515151515152 51.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

i think there should be a newbie splace which tells them how to do things on gaia. Such as : how to put pictures in your signature
(though it doesn't have to be just for neewbies because i know people who aren't newbies asking question like this, including myself, who would like to know the answer).

stuff like that, because on the question forum, there are constantly people asking how do you do this? the one ive seen most is how do you put a picture in your signature and it does get tiring having to tell different people how to do these things.

What does everyone else think? (sorry if this has been suggested before)

O.G. Guildsman

there actually is such a place already, the welcome to gaia forum.that and the Q&A
Well the Q & A IS for questions like that, it's for any question x.o but I kinda see what you mean, though newbies if they're still getting used to gaia probably don't pay much attention to subforums either. There is also the welcome to gaia, but that really isn't for many questions.
firebird_phoenix
there actually is such a place already, the welcome to gaia forum.that and the Q&A

yeah but a special forum or something like that which tells them how to without other people having to.
stupid idea. Q&A is for that. if its answered without anyone posting? how will this happen?? are they like programed to know everything? even questing like "hi im questing for a angelic halo im new and poor so can you please donate"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff